What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teddy is done

Clifferd

Coach
Lol ok. My 1 post about Moylan must mean I'm so obsessed

Let me guess panthers won on the weekend? so you're entitled to be a f**king little bitch

betcats

Referee
Lol ok. My 1 post about Moylan must mean I'm so obsessed

Let me guess panthers won on the weekend? so you're entitled to be a f**king little bitch

I didn't make the thread, you are one acting like a little bitch having a go at anyone who bags Teddy lol. You must have nightmares about Tedesco missing out on origin.

Clifferd

Coach
I didn't make the thread, you are one acting like a little bitch having a go at anyone who bags Teddy lol. You must have nightmares about Tedesco missing out on origin.

I just pointed out some obvious points regarding his form this year. He hasn't even been that bad but k

betcats

Referee
He is definitely down of form a bit atm but I would still pick Tedesco at fullback. Hayne is playing centre and id just pick him there for NSW. Origin might be just the thing to get Tedesco going.

mxlegend99

Referee
Averages 180m a game and 8 tackle breaks this year also 6 try asSists not to mention crossed the line 5 times and been disallowed

If that's a very poor season you've got rocks
1 try... if you want a ball player you go for Moylan... who also has 4 times the tries scored along with better assist stats.

Moylan has been terrible this year also and beats Tedesco in the key areas to winning games. Scoring and setting up tries.

Tedesco is a better fullback. But his form this year is shit. Moylans defence also kills Tedescos this season.

Areas Moylan is shit in... Teddy is worse. I dont think either deserves to be NSW fullback on this form. Hayne doesnt on form either... but I am certain he would put his best performance in if he played there. Tedesco... maybe. But hes not proven.

Clifferd

Coach
Personally don't really care who gets picked - Pearce is going to be there anyway and we all know how that'll go

Clifferd

Coach
1 try... if you want a ball player you go for Moylan... who also has 4 times the tries scored along with better assist stats.

Moylan has been terrible this year also and beats Tedesco in the key areas to winning games. Scoring and setting up tries.

Tedesco is a better fullback. But his form this year is shit. Moylans defence also kills Tedescos this season.

Areas Moylan is shit in... Teddy is worse. I dont think either deserves to be NSW fullback on this form. Hayne doesnt on form either... but I am certain he would put his best performance in if he played there. Tedesco... maybe. But hes not proven.

Entitled to you're own opinion. I think his attitude application has been down a little this year hence his very poor 1 on 1 misses (last year teddys positional play was second bar none)

I think origin he will get back to his best

betcats

Referee
Entitled to you're own opinion. I think his attitude application has been down a little this year hence his very poor 1 on 1 misses (last year teddys positional play was second bar none)

I think origin he will get back to his best

There has no doubt he has been distracted. You look at the one try he has scored, it was a nothing play from the tigers, he got the ball close to the line and used his freakish footwork and strength to get over(through a couple of bigger men than him), the fact that he has the ability to do that and yet hasn't scored again in ten weeks shows he has been off in some way.

We haven't really seen him struggle like this yet in his career besides injury issues so its hard to tell how he will respond, but I think in NSW case you just have to have confidence in his talent.

Radical Rat

Juniors
There has no doubt he has been distracted. You look at the one try he has scored, it was a nothing play from the tigers, he got the ball close to the line and used his freakish footwork and strength to get over(through a couple of bigger men than him), the fact that he has the ability to do that and yet hasn't scored again in ten weeks shows he has been off in some way.

We haven't really seen him struggle like this yet in his career besides injury issues so its hard to tell how he will respond, but I think in NSW case you just have to have confidence in his talent.

Teddy tried his guts out on Friday in a diabolical Tigers team. Probably tried too hard actually. He's a little bit off when compared to the lofty standards he's set himself the past few seasons, but he's still one of the best fb's in the comp. And just off the top of my head he's also had about 5 tries disallowed in the past few games.

His lack of form is being blown way out of proportion. Could easily have had a hat trick Friday night and no one if having this conversation. Stick some quality players around him and I've got no doubt he'd excel.

Let's also not forget how ineffectual Moylan was at fullback for the Blues last year compared to Tedesco.

betcats

Referee
Teddy tried his guts out on Friday in a diabolical Tigers team. Probably tried too hard actually. He's a little bit off when compared to the lofty standards he's set himself the past few seasons, but he's still one of the best fb's in the comp. And just off the top of my head he's also had about 5 tries disallowed in the past few games.

His lack of form is being blown way out of proportion. Could easily have had a hat trick Friday night and no one if having this conversation. Stick some quality players around him and I've got no doubt he'd excel.

Let's also not forget how ineffectual Moylan was at fullback for the Blues last year compared to Tedesco.

Another tigers fans bringing up Moylan lol. Moylan is being considered as a half for one thing and would not be Teddys biggest challenger for the blues FB role, you guys are weird, you bring Moylan up to defend Tedesco then say its Penrith fans.

Radical Rat

Juniors
Read the last page dickhead, there is plenty of debate regarding Tedesco or Moylan for fullback.

Your defensiveness as soon as you read the name Moylan is the only thing that is weird. Moylan...Moylan, oops sorry said it again.

Tedesco will be fine next season when he's at a proper club that can surround him with quality options.

At this stage he's playing for a team that wouldn't look out of place in the NSW cup.

betcats

Referee
Read the last page dickhead, there is plenty of debate regarding Tedesco or Moylan for fullback.

Your defensiveness as soon as you read the name Moylan is the only thing that is weird. Moylan...Moylan, oops sorry said it again.

Hahaha wow and I'm being defensive? You idiot, show me where I have tried to defend Moylan in this thread. Just called out a couple obsessed tigers fans who cant stop talking about Moylan.

Latest posts