What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tedesco. Fractured shoulder.

How about Hunt? Hasn't he been playing fullback in Intrust?
He has only just come back himself.

Isn't there the 2nd tier salary cap thing, you know the excuse they have used previously? So by giving someone new a run, would that effect it more? Does playing someone who already has played 1st grade effect it more or just the once, if you know what I mean?

If a new player does effect it, no Hunt.
Then we have the reserves who have already been promoted to choose from including everyone's favourite Malone.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Taylor said on triple m when asked about it that he had the side he wanted. There was no direct quote re the second tier salary cap in any article and to me it was made up.

Anyways hunt would be in the top 25 so I doubt it would effect him.

Tiger05

First Grade
Teddy said during the 2nd half he has had this shoulder prob for a few weeks. Now when i think about it , a few games back he copped a late dog shot and went down holding his shoulder. Anyone remember ? Maybe it was the game he got hit in the head at the start of the game .

Yep and he has been quiet over that time period. He just needs to get it fixed and not come back too quickly.

Tiger05

First Grade
Taylor said on triple m when asked about it that he had the side he wanted. There was no direct quote re the second tier salary cap in any article and to me it was made up.

This is actually good to hear because I reckon Taylor has been getting the team he wants consistently. Journos do make stuff up all the time.

Fordy20

Juniors

MadUnit called it out as bullshit at the time. It was funny to hear people going on about the second tier cap only to have Fine and Chee Kam play in the very next match.