What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terminator: Genesis

LESStar58

Referee
Well the new trailer for Genisys reveals a huge plot twist. I won't say what it is, and tbf it will probably be during the first half of the film, but still would've been better to find out in the cinema rather than youtube.

So avoid the trailer if you can

Why would they reveal that in the TRAILER!?!??!

imagine if they gave away the plot twist for the empire strikes back in the trailet?!?! Fmd.

This is a thread about a movie that hasn't come out yet. I can speak as much as I like about a trailer. It's not a spoiler if it's in the trailer. It's your own fault for reading this thread if you think it's a spoiler.

sending a terminator Connor back in time isn't exactly a huge plot twist.. It's no more a plot twist then sending Arnie back in T3 due to Connor's previous attachment to him from T2.

It's funny that it has rustled your jimmies so much.

Game_Breaker

Coach
If the whole point in sending a terminator to the past was to kill Sarah Connor so John ceases to exist, then does the fact that future John Connor is now a human/terminator hybrid defeat the purpose of sending him to the past?

T.S Quint

Coach
This is a thread about a movie that hasn't come out yet. I can speak as much as I like about a trailer. It's not a spoiler if it's in the trailer. It's your own fault for reading this thread if you think it's a spoiler.

sending a terminator Connor back in time isn't exactly a huge plot twist.. It's no more a plot twist then sending Arnie back in T3 due to Connor's previous attachment to him from T2.

It's funny that it has rustled your jimmies so much.

You know what, you're exactly right.
Shame on me for entering this thread if I didn't want to know anything.

But you did read my post, and then posted that just to be a jerk. Nobody else posted what you did. They just said there was a spoiler in the trailer. But the way you went about it just made you out to be a f**king douchebag.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
They have explained the old terminator

Basically the metal frame underneath doesnt age but the orgnic "covering" does. This terminator has been around for along time hence the aged appearance

I dont see what the age or nationality of the actors has to do with how good or bad this film will be btw.

It has nothing to do with it. BF is just an uttter f**king idiot.

Latest posts