What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terry Hill bites the WANG!

Fanny Batter

Juniors
Northwest Rabbit said:
Terry will get a little less than $80,000 from souths

a little less than $80,000!!!!!!! it takes me almost 3 years to earn that kind of money and bloody tezza earns it doing sweet fa! wheres the justice in that??

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is the best news Souths have received since being readmitted.

Signing this old twonk was even dumber then when the Tigers signed him.

I thought he was honourable and noble and wasn't going to accept any money if he didnt play.

Wobbygong

First Grade
Doesn't this whole exercise in futility re signing Hill, show how inept the Souths club as whole is?

I can't believe that:

1. Souths are paying a cent to him for not even playing one NRL game, let alone half his contract money; and

2. I can't believe Terry Hill could honestly expect to be paid for not even playing one NRL game for them. He thinks he's being some sort of martyr by not accepting all his contract money, wake up Tezza!

No wonder your club is the laughing stock of the league.

South Sydney "the pride of the league" yeah right!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wobbygong=yet another member of the human race who can see the comedy that is South Sydney :lol:

richie8u

Juniors
Oi souths i hear that ex-international Roach doesnt have a team, why not pay him heaps, and while ur at it Mark McGaw would make a great but

iggy plop

First Grade
The Terry Hill saga has made the Bunnies look even more amateur. Alan Jones' influence at that club just has to stop.

I hear Tricky is either coaching or having some involvement with the SG Ball team - another great move. :?

Role models everywhere at that club.