What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terry to Bunnies

Lochie

Juniors
Anyone think that Terry heading to Souths might be the reason Halatau is playing lock this weekend?

BJ

Juniors
oh well such is life..
senter has also been linked to souths..
good luck reffing those gmaes next year.. brian fletcher is a younger version of senter with the respect he shows to referees and the way he talks to them..

Tigerpete

Juniors
Nope, i actually dont think it is. Next season, i feel Galea , Sattler or Graham will play there, Sheens just wants to see if the kid can handle it incase he's needed one day.

HappyTiger

Juniors
Is Hill injured or has he been dropped.It would be harsh but i havnt heard anything about him being injured.

Gobbso

Juniors
HappyTiger said:
Is Hill injured or has he been dropped.It would be harsh but i havnt heard anything about him being injured.

Big League has him injured, stating it is his knee.

Goodluck Tezza and Goodbye! I sincerely hope Souths get more out of you next season than we did in 4 years!

Bald Tiger

Juniors
Good move for Terry Hill - puts him next in line for the poisoned chalice as coach of Souths. Langmack for three years was a crazy decision. Thank goodness we did not end up with him as our coach.

Magpie

Juniors
yes,funny how his first appearence on that show is the day AFTER he leaves ! Coincidence???