What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Test Match in Perth October 2012.

bennySW

Juniors
Queensland's prospective NRL franchises believe the Brisbane rugby league public is being short-changed as it emerged the city will suffer a virtual NRL blackout over the next six weeks.

Queensland followers must wait until July 4 to see Origin III, which may prove to be Brisbane's only representative fixture of the year, with an October Test match believed to be slated for either Perth or Townsville.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...fer-nrl-blackout/story-fn2mcuj6-1226340683538

Not sure if this is just "wind up our ass" by the sounds of it Gallop and his Goons are looking at bringing the OZ vs KIWI test to perth this year... how good would that be. we have already seen in Rugby with the Force, that when the Kiwi teams visit its a Sell Out, and i would suggest that this would be no different.. We get 20,000 to an NRL match. this test match (I hate to say it) would have to be played at Scrubiaco Oval.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Yeh that rumor has been around for a while. I believe it hinges on the amount of $'s the wa govt through eventsWest are willing to pay. If the $'s stack up it will be played at subi oval.