What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tezza already gets the sack

RifRaf

Juniors
Cubicle 3 potential half back!! Better get a move on RatsArse I think we've got a flusher on our hands!

Slugs

RifRaf said:
Cubicle 3 potential half back!! Better get a move on RatsArse I think we've got a flusher on our hands!

.....and back to the top

MERGED SCUM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HappyTiger

Juniors
Gee Slugs ur comebacks are getting even better.What do you hope to achieve by writing that.Its not gonna change the fact that your club is digging itself a grave quicker than a dead man.A future is somthing that u guys can only dream about while were out there living it. :lol: :lol:

Slugs

HappyTiger said:
Gee Slugs ur comebacks are getting even better.What do you hope to achieve by writing that.Its not gonna change the fact that your club is digging itself a grave quicker than a dead man.A future is somthing that u guys can only dream about while were out there living it. :lol: :lol:

.....and back to the top

MERGED SCUM :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Come on slugs what a matter today? No attempt to even comeback with something??? Maybe u are retarted???????

Slugs

Tigerpete said:
Come on slugs what a matter today? No attempt to even comeback with something??? Maybe u are retarted???????

Sorry cannot find "retarted " in the dictionary :lol: :lol:

MERGED SCUM :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm surprised that you have a dictionary and even moreso, that you can read, you really are a comic genius ain't ya. :lol:

......and back to the bottom

SOUTHS SLOPS
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Slugs

madunit said:
I'm surprised that you have a dictionary and even moreso, that you can read, you really are a comic genius ain't ya. :lol:

......and back to the bottom

SOUTHS SLOPS
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah I can read.....now please explain what "moreso" is ???? :roll: :roll:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Yep i believe its on page 15..........OH how ironic, thats the position Souths finish every season!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

iggy plop

First Grade
What's all this bickering got to do with Souths' absolutely awful decision to sign Terry Hill? Saw him walking out of the courts on the news trying to fight his drink driving charge. What a joke!! The sponsor, Arrive Alive, has now put Souths on notice because of this dill who should have retired two years ago.

Joke!!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
He should have retired 4 years ago, that way we wouldn't have had to deal with him! :x