What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thai Baht

Zachary Smith

Juniors
Hi, just wondering if anyone had thoughts on the best way to use money in Thailand, I have a international visa card that I can use but should I take some cash Baht as well? I was going to wait and use a credited ATM at Bangkok airport. Where is the best place to convert? Any suggestions. thanks.

Bazal

Post Whore
Definitely take at least some cash. Or have a way to access cash over there without being slugged massive fees at the ATM (eg travel card). If you want to convert before going just do your research and see who has the best rate.

Eion

First Grade
I travel a bit for work and use a 28 degree MasterCard. I use ATMS at airports / countries I arrive into. As long as you pay off your card almost immediately (as interest accrues with a cash transaction straight away) you should be ok.

If I'm going to be spending a bit for say a holiday I'll take some cash with me and top up with ATMs there. Just don't get money from Australian airports. They rob you blind there.

Barkley

Bench
I found the best way to use money in Thailand was on hookers and booze. Always remember to save a little bit for a penicillin shot when you get home.

bigwal

Juniors
Hi, just wondering if anyone had thoughts on the best way to use money in Thailand, I have a international visa card that I can use but should I take some cash Baht as well? I was going to wait and use a credited ATM at Bangkok airport. Where is the best place to convert? Any suggestions. thanks.

I went to bangkok and you get better rate outside the airport.Dont exchange at the airport.

I only used cash, and most money exchanger want ID, some didnt.

Latest posts