What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank god for locking

Nugby

Juniors
salt water mozzies? books? The size of Andrew Ettingshausen's dick? quote after quote after quote? :?

Thanks SouthernSaint

Southernsaint

Staff member
Well, we can use this thread to talk about the sexual adventures of the daughter of The Scums former CEO; the shopping habits of that clubs resident film buff; the perchant for opponents arses displayed by a senior, religious, player; or any number of other things.

Then I'll lock it :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

millersnose

Post Whore
actually apologees to all real footy fans

i promise not to do it anymore

provided you guys dont

gotta admit though that benchmark post was the dumbest thread ever posted on a sport forum :lol:

Southernsaint

Staff member
millersnose said:

provided you guys dont

gotta admit though that benchmark post was the dumbest thread ever posted on a sport forum :lol:

Maybe, maybe not.

The Mozzie saying that Premierships didn't matter wasn't bad either.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Saint 60

Juniors
have to agree considering there was NOT 1 DRAGON SUPPROTER except the bloke that wrote it and that was a maybe

Cronulla Benchmarks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahaha when would be my first and last question #-o

-----------------------------------------------------

trolling is just crap - want some?

Anonymous

Juniors
millersnose said:
benchmarks :lol: :lol: :lol:
Told you. Start a thread like this and the kids hover like mozzies around a salt water swamp.
I don't mind trolls, they are a victim of their own inadequacies and can be fun sometimes. But mindless message bombing is against the rules.
You did good Benjamin.

Surely

Post Whore
Southernsaint said:
millersnose said:

provided you guys dont

Maybe, maybe not.

The Mozzie saying that Premierships didn't matter wasn't bad either.

Cheers,
Ben S.

And the one about cronulla being enclosed by football districts, ocean and national park was pretty damn funny too !

Seriously though why lock it ... what are we going to talk about now, come on Willow say something silly :)

Anonymous

Juniors
Try it sometime surely. imo, this thread wasnt started just so you could increase your post count. Please consider that.