What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You

BigBadEel

Juniors
Saints Fans

On behalf of the mighty Parramatta Eels, I would like to thank your club for allowing us to sign Pig Riddell

We certainly appreciate it.

Watch the eels win the 2005 premiership with Riddell leading the way.

He will definitely evolve as a player while with the eels

Once again, I respectfully thank you guys

HaHAHa

\\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/ :music1: \\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/

BigBadEel said:
Saints Fans

On behalf of the mighty Parramatta Eels, I would like to thank your club for allowing us to sign Pig Riddell

HaHAHa

Thank Peter Doust.

gregstar

Referee
warning to eels - brian smith will have to improve man management skills to keep riddell at first grade level! from memory if you were on the outer with smith you virtually had to seek a new club! riddell is the only player that i've seen in the history of league who ended a season fatter than when he started it! good luck eels!

Collateral

Coach
BigBadEel said:
Saints Fans

HaHAHa

Thank the Knights for letting Ennis come to us...future star.

drake

First Grade
I hope to see the fat judas in Church St Mall Burger King.
Upsize Piggy!

Wobbygong

First Grade
Doesn't matter who the eels sign, they could sign Lockyer, Johns and Morley and Brian Smith could still manage to have the eels missing the top eight.

I think all eels fans should set themselves for a season with continuing poor form and major injuries.

Marsh, Morrison, Stringer Tahu, are all crocks and won't last the season!

G

gorilla

Riddell looks like he's gone the whole hog and fries. He'd be welcome in many a restaurant......

Rexie, you're up early !! ;-)

God-King Dean

Immortal
Thanks for letting our Premier League league side flog your first-grade team :lol:

Thanks for booing your team off the field :lol:

Thanks for signing a fat pig who can only run around for 50 minutes yet take up 400K of your salary cap

OVP

Coach
Seems like BigBadEel (oohhh scary :lol: ) has been busy on the Roosters, Tigers and Bunnies forums as well. You forgot to thanx the Naughts for Tahu as well tho Mr Scaryname, but im sure you'll remedy that very soon.

This idiot seems to think the Eels will finish second and the Roosters 12th. One thing is right tho, if the Eels fluke a spot in the GF, they DEFINITELY wont win it !! After all they've got the king of the Bridesmaids, Mr Zero wins as their coach. And thats enough to make baby Jesus cry :lol: .

brook

First Grade
gregstar said:
riddell is the only player that i've seen in the history of league who ended a season fatter than when he started it! good luck eels!

owen craige?

eelsta

Bench
big bad eel get back to the parra forum and stop shit stirring and saints fans sorry on his behalfNO GO BBE SHOO

eelsta

Bench
Immortal said:
Thanks for letting our Premier League league side flog your first-grade team :lol:

Thanks for booing your team off the field :lol:

Thanks for signing a fat pig who can only run around for 50 minutes yet take up 400K of your salary cap

THATS A BIT HARSH IMMORTAL riddel was one of your favs and hes a great player !!!!!!!!!!

God-King Dean

Immortal
He also a traitor. You haver to understand that he was our all-round fav player, & that's why we 'hate' him now, Saints fans felt betrayed. If rumours are correct he left us for only alittle amount of money, compared to what we offered to what Eels offered. Also, if he's gonna go on about how much he loves this club, then he shouldn't be signing with other clubs

OVP

Coach
BigBadEel said:
OVP, you illiterate schmuck, I have already thanked NEwcastle. Look carefully next time

:iwstupid:

OK i shall file for forgiveness :lol:

Yeah i finally saw it ... but still you are a twat no matter what.

FFS im a poet too :lol:

eelsta

Bench
Immortal said:
He also a traitor. You haver to understand that he was our all-round fav player, & that's why we 'hate' him now, Saints fans felt portrayed. If rumours are correct he left us for only alittle amount of money, compared to what we offered to what Eels offered. Also, if he's gonna go on about how much he loves this club, then he shouldn't be signing with other clubs
i of all people know where your coming from but from what i've heard saints didnt even offer him a contract anyway i do know what your saying, but from my point of view he was always my fav player from another club
so whilst i really wanted him to come to parra i also felt that he really did belong to saints cheers

Ribs

Bench
Ridell is ok, but we cant be giving him favourable comments now that he plays for you blokes.

We could never have offered him close to that so Im not surprised he went. Same applies for Kite. Disappointing but such is football.

Id rather have an 80 minute hooker to be honest but the jury is out on Ennis.