What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks for the memories Leutele

Quigs

Immortal
Thanks for the life long (hope in my case its more than a few more years) memories Tackle.

I will never forget that day night.

Enjoy your time in Canada and all the fly by points.

Finish this season off with a special replay.

I know you will last a lot longer at Toronto than that imbecile Dave Taylor. (Who incidently is apparently on pretty big biccies up here playing for the Capras in the Qld Cup)

ragzouken

Juniors
Sad day but good on him, good money and a great opportunity, Canada is a awesome place to raise a young family Toronto in particular hope he goes over and loves it, close to the states too awesome news for him

But where does that leave our centre options next year... dire indeed jack come back pls :(

Sad day but good on him, good money and a great opportunity, Canada is a awesome place to raise a young family Toronto in particular hope he goes over and loves it, close to the states too awesome news for him

But where does that leave our centre options next year... dire indeed jack come back pls :(

How is Isaac going in the lower grades? ACtually where is he? If he breaks through , we will be getting the gang back together. the other on a long contract is Bronnson Xerri. Big unit, centre.
Both will be Sharks guns. NOT FOR A WHILE THOUGH STAKE!

taipan

Referee
This game is full of surprises.I'm gobsmacked, rather him in Toronto with his family,than playing agin us.
2016 will live in my memory, thanks in part to him.
Have Loots with boots will travel.Go get em son.

Stake Removed

First Grade
With Wolfpack looking at promotion, Leuetele could be face of the club, maybe a chance for Sharks to play Toronto pre season, a chance for us to get foot in door in north america

Latest posts