What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks for the Memories Moods

PJ Marshal

Coach
Just like to give a big thank you to Jason Moodie for his service to our great club over the past 4 seasons. Has been a valued member of the team and will be missed!

Good Luck as a Fireman! :D

Misty Bee

First Grade
Yeah, good call. Moodies has been our best winger since Grothe Snr. He has been a wizard in attack at times,and I loved seeing his toothless smile after yet another sizzling run down the flanks.

Thanks for the years of joy, Moods. Good luck with the fireys!!!

glamour_eel

Juniors
Thanks moods...I hope you enjoyed playing with our club as much as we enjoyed cheering for you best of luck for the future moods, you'll always be a legend in Parramatta :D

miniHINDY

Juniors
Great stuff moods, you were playing some good footy towards the end this year.
Good luck in the future!!! :)

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
good luck moods :D
sad that you never got that grand final win that you deserved.
you have been playing some good footy lately and if you wish to change your mind and continue playing,i think all parra fans will take you back with open arms,your not over the hill yet.anyway good luck.

doesn't it suck that we get old and can't continue to play our sports forever :cry:

Suitman

Post Whore
Moods,

Gave you my thoughts re your retirement and service to Parra last week at the open training session at Suncorp.
I'd just like to reiterate those thoughts.
Good luck mate. Thanks for your time and effort.
You have given me much pleasure. Hope you put out lots of fires.

Suitman

Moods,

You're a gentleman and a scholar....your blood is worth bottling and I hope you father many children.

Thanks for the service mate....all the best on the hose!!

Cheers
Belly

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Sad to see you go Moodie.....been great for us!!

Just one tip Moodie.....don't throw your cigarette butt's out of the fire engine while driving :lol: :lol: