What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Freddy

SBD82

Coach
...for restoring pride to the blues jersey.

For changing the negative mind frame of the blues side that has seen players picked to not lose, rather than to win.

For picking the team that you believe are the best players, not the ones who are "made for origin".

For bringing the passion and steel to a team that allows them to hold out despite being down to 12 for the last 10.

And for just generally being a winner. Being a NSW fan has been f**king horrendous while Fulton, Daley and Gallen were the key figures. Thanks for being a born winner, and for bringing that to our team.

King hit

Coach
He was my childhood hero so the win has been made more special with Fittler leading the team with his coaching. I remember when he was named as coach and people just laughed hysterically, wonder where those knockers are now.

Congrats Freddie

Hutty1986

Immortal
no smith no cronk no thurston no pearce - no problem.

name a weaker qld side.
Hmmm....1995?
And lol@talking shit about a side boasting attacking players like Slater, Munster, Ponga and Holmes. NSW were excellent, Sunday night was one of the all time great origin wins.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Hmmm....1995?
And lol@talking shit about a side boasting attacking players like Slater, Munster, Ponga and Holmes. NSW were excellent, Sunday night was one of the all time great origin wins.

We don't talk about 1995.

Yep they've got good players but it was a weaker team - no organisation from the spine.

Except Ponga, they've been there before in better qld sides.

Valheru

Coach
lol whats Cordner got to do with this?

He is your NSW SOO winning captain and he appreciates your undying support.

He was also the MOTM in the series clinching win to go with the MOTM in the RLWC final. What a banner 12 months of rep footy it has been for the great one.

Do you think he will get player of the series just to top it all off?

He is your NSW SOO winning captain and he appreciates your undying support.

He was also the MOTM in the series clinching win to go with the MOTM in the RLWC final. What a banner 12 months of rep footy it has been for the great one.

Do you think he will get player of the series just to top it all off?
Not if Josh Jackson makes a return to take back his title.

billygilmore

Juniors
I like to thank Freddy to, we lost but at least it was to a good old school attacking blues team that didn’t give a f**k about losing, they were here to win.

It pisses me of really that blues didn’t pick a team like that back when qld was at the height of there powers, there continual picking of just plain shit players over the last 10 years really tainted the whole qld dynasty thing, we would have won more than we lost I reckon but not as many as we did, it was just ridiculous in the end

That won't happen

How will you celebrate if the great one gets the award?
Celebrate what? A victory over a piss poor qld side who's lost all their main players? Geez you're just as bad of those geniuss north of the border who've been drinking themselves silly since the retirement of Joey.

Latest posts