What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That Last No Try

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Was it the correct decision? I thought it was. Penrith maybe should have won , but then again they shouldn't have let us get into a winning position.

Anyway, I'll take that win any day of the week

Didn't see it. Just on NRL live chat in a pub. Your goddam right we'll take it. But FFS how do we manage to put ourselves in that situation. Match winning try, minutes to go, catch, pass, run, kick, win. No, too simple. We have to spill the kick off and give me a freakin' conniption. Sheesh

Ads

First Grade
Cant stop in the line, if the penrith player takes another step or two then its a try.

Weaponhead

Coach
Who the hell knows what they will call. There were some obstructions they didn't call in running that were worse than one.

It was a technically correct call as Docker stopped in the line. Had no confidence they would rule that way.

Bloody miracle that we got home on a call like that.

Penrith will be pissed off but I reckon Cleary will be more upset they let us run over them. Wallace and Soward did nothing in the second half.

Since 73

First Grade
Clearly no try.

The only luck we had was jamie buhrer did the same thing last week - so every man and his dog knew straight up.

TheFrog

Coach
Whare try (disallowed) should have been looked at.

Panthers invited Sharks back by handing over too much ball.

Probably a draw would have been fair, neither side deserved to win.

millersnose

Post Whore
Certainly looked like simmo tapped it back in well before his feet were out

As many have said though swings and roundabouts

We were due some luck

Jaegerex

Juniors
100% correct, Docker stopped in the line and Graham milked it to great effectiveness.
You cannot stop in the defensive line, doubly so when you are between a defender and the player with the ball. Had he ran straight through I doubt Graham would of caught Moylan and Panthers would of gone on to win.
Still I wasn't confident that they were going to rule that way.

sharkadelic

Juniors
Was it the correct decision? I thought it was. Penrith maybe should have won , but then again they shouldn't have let us get into a winning position.

Anyway, I'll take that win any day of the week

Docker stayed in the line, could have been a support, Has to run through under the current rule.

still, being a sharks supporter, was fully expecting to be fugged over with a minute to go