What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 2 rookies

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Happy to see both but for who? Jennings dropped or to the wing? Sutton benched? George dropped again?
Without Sam I'd expect Murray to get a run first

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
great situation we find ourselves in lets put superman tyrrell in and get on bended knees and resign cameron mcinnes ASAP....Shadow...P.S. I know r20 will agree with me....

greg jay

Juniors
Fuimaono should have been tried weeks ago instead of Tug Boat Talakai. Has anyone seen The Tug Boat... ever make a break or run with the rock under wing for 10 metres??? At least give Fuimaono a shot see if he can do The Bizzo!!!

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Fuimaono should have been tried weeks ago instead of Tug Boat Talakai. Has anyone seen The Tug Boat... ever make a break or run with the rock under wing for 10 metres??? At least give Fuimaono a shot see if he can do The Bizzo!!!
Made a few against panthers and bulldogs

Rsag85

Bench

Yes Talakai made a massive break a few weeks ago but was run down

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Fuimaono should debut in the second row not the centres. Hunt and Jennings until gray returns seems logical but I dunno it's Madge.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Fuimaono is more of a second rower than centre. His aggression, power and offload are his key traits and he has played a majority of his juniors there. He's doing fine at centre but will excel in the forwards.

I agree Talakai should be in the forwards, against the Bulldogs his first contact and power impressed me with some great runs.