The 2013 Forum 7's Awards Night!

Discussion in 'F7s Awards' started by Monk, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Willow

Willow Administrator

I understand the tradition is that you come back in some sort of coaching role following retirement. ;-) half serious... think about it.

But fully understand the battle to play every week for years on end, and no one did it better than yourself unit. You're a true champion.

Either way, I'm sure we'll see you around the traps. Looking forward to the next stage in the unit adventure. Good luck mate.

2. Drew-Sta

Drew-Sta Moderator Staff Member

Massive thanks to Monk. You are a wonderful gift to this competition.

And sad to see you go MU. Although I hear you when you mention the struggle.

3. Titanic

Titanic First Grade

Coming in late from Shuyang where I have taken my family for Chinese New Year … thanks Monk and the team for another great year culminating in the event.

Congratulations to all the winners and especially to Amadean = well deserved.

Best wishes to all as the pre-season approaches.

To 'Unit, take care old mate … I will close in on your record of consecutive games soon-ish but it will not be the same without you … good luck in your future endeavours and thanks for helping out this season past.

4. Eelementary

Eelementary Immortal

Well done to all winners! Thoroughly deserved!

And good luck in your future endeavours, unit.

Also, I am chuffed about my win! :D

5. jamesgould

jamesgould Juniors

Thanks a lot for the award, this is the first time I've won any sort of overall award in the Forum Sevens, so pretty stoked about that! Also very privledged to get a spot in the All Stars, and very much looking forward to taking part in that match.

Well done to all the winners, especially fellow Ninja eozsmiles, who held the team together throughout 2013 with his outstanding debut season. A well deserved winner of those gongs.

Bring on 2014!

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  6. gorilla

gorilla First Grade

Good one, MU, well done.