What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 2022 World Cup may not take place in Qatar

t-ba

Post Whore
Pan Euro breakaway league remains UeFa's biggest worry apparently. All the big clubs have the $$$ and a massive sponsor on board ready to go last I read on another forum. Would certainly change the way football is structured in Europe.

Super league on another level .

No doubt it would just be a change of people on the gracy train but it would be glorious if arseholes like Blatter and Platini went down as the men responsible for murdering international and club football.

strong_latte

Juniors
A little late to post this news, but didn't Septic Tank Blatter affirm his full support for the wholesale murder of 4000 immigrant slave workers in Qatar, thus ensuring that the 'beautiful game' would certainly have its show piece played in what is fast becoming the world's first ever stadium system to double as a mass grave?

Seriously, anyone who actually watches that tournament deserves nothing but condemnation for tacitly supporting what is now undoubtedly the most corrupt, evil and duplicitous controlling body in world sport.

strong_latte

Juniors
So why is latte inferring that he's American?

I wasn't using it in the post war GI slang sense, but rather in the more literal sense that Sepp Blatter is full of shit.

Point is, that pile of walking shit has come out and affirmed that he isn't going to be influenced by "outsiders" and move the WC from Qatar, who retain his full support despite being on track to lead to the death of over 4000 people in constructing their f**king stadiums.

Jimbo

Immortal
I wasn't using it in the post war GI slang sense, but rather in the more literal sense that Sepp Blatter is full of shit.

I see

Speaking of shit, do you have a source to back your claim that 4,000 workers have been murdered?

RoosTah

Juniors
A little late to post this news, but didn't Septic Tank Blatter affirm his full support for the wholesale murder of 4000 immigrant slave workers in Qatar, thus ensuring that the 'beautiful game' would certainly have its show piece played in what is fast becoming the world's first ever stadium system to double as a mass grave?

Seriously, anyone who actually watches that tournament deserves nothing but condemnation for tacitly supporting what is now undoubtedly the most corrupt, evil and duplicitous controlling body in world sport.

Blatter and his cohort of corrupt cronies are in the same class as guys like Putin in their absolute disinterest in moral norms and the pursuit of their own self interest.

lol the beautiful game indeed.

strong_latte

Juniors
I see

Speaking of shit, do you have a source to back your claim that 4,000 workers have been murdered?

Google it, and stop being a f**king apologist for these arseholes and a pack of f**king medieval Muslims hosting it.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Got nothing to do with sticking up for that douchebag.

If you dont know the forum rules by now I can refer you to them.

Jimbo

Immortal
So you believe a bunch of Sheiks and Blatter over the sources cited by the guardian?

No latte. The Guardian does have a tendency to overreach though

In any case, should somebody be disbelieved simply because he is a sheik? That seems a rather racist point of view for a Guardian reader...

strong_latte

Juniors
No latte. The Guardian does have a tendency to overreach though

In any case, should somebody be disbelieved simply because he is a sheik? That seems a rather racist point of view for a Guardian reader...

Not actually a guardian reader, but I tend to trust them over a country with their track record. I'm glad you're comfortable with it though.

RoosTah

Juniors
Thanks for this - just watched it. Absolute gold - good to see not all the soccer types are living in denial.

No worries. I'm just surprised so few soccer fans here had heard about this... Saw it on ABC news, online publications, comedy channel and read about it on other forums when it came out.

I agree with your central point though - this Qatar event is in need of a serious boycott.