What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 700 Level - Home of the Ginger Jesus.

nick87

Coach
Sucks to lose Frank and JDF in one off season, but I think both were going to be here one more year at most, JDF is going to be a HC this time next year

Will be interesting to see who they get to replace Frank. Apparently Groh is moving from WRs to QB coach and Press Taylor moving to wrs, Press seems fairly highly regarded young coach

Haffa

JDF was a little burnt after last off season IMO and was probably leaving regardless.

I think they promote Duce to OC. It's a good internal promotion. It's not like he's going to be calling plays.

I'd like to see them reach outside the organisation for some of those positions though.

Valheru

Coach
If you guys want a laugh, have a look at any and all analysis by Skip Bayless from the start of the playoffs to post Superbowl....

He seems to have a bizarre and deeply personal issue with Carson Wentz

nick87

Coach
If you guys want a laugh, have a look at any and all analysis by Skip Bayless from the start of the playoffs to post Superbowl....

He seems to have a bizarre and deeply personal issue with Carson Wentz

His tears sustain me

nick87

Coach
Duce is being given assistant hc coach role too
So looks like they gave both guys a promotion, should help keep both happy

Haffa

LB, LT or other in the draft with the 1st?

I'd like to see us address LB especially if Bradham leaves.

nick87

Coach
LB, LT or other in the draft with the 1st?

I'd like to see us address LB especially if Bradham leaves.

This kid from Boise Leighton Vander Esch seems to sky rocketing up draft boards. If he runs a good 40, he could be a target late in the first
Would give us an option to replace Bradham and offer some cover for Hicks in the middle. Rasheen Evans in the picture too

Think this is the type of draft where we really do just go BPA.

Safety is a sneaky underrated need, Jenkins is 31 this year and we need to start considering drafting his replacement.

I think our needs are:

TE: likely losing Burton in FA, and Celek to retirement. We’ll need some depth behind Ertz and someone we can use like we did Burton

LB: potentially replacing Bradham and/or Kendrick’s could be a cap casualty. Hicks is great but isnt reliable thanks to injury. Probably the biggest need

S: Jenkins is 31 and we probably need to draft his replacement this year or next

OT: like Big V and how he developed but some insurance in case that doesn’t hold would be prudent. JP has one year max left in him

WR: not a huge need, expect Hollins to replace Torrey this year but we’ll need a solid young #3/4 outside corner to play opposite Jeffery (also Jeffery might miss the start of the year due to his shoulder)

Latest posts