What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 700 Level - Home of the Ginger Jesus.

nick87

Coach
Haha incredible
NASCAR package now has Bennett and Cox inside, with Graham/Long/Barnett outside

Best of luck with that, NFL

Haffa

Offloading Torrey Smith for anything was huge.

goat.png

Valheru

Coach
Brent Celek has been released.

A good journeymen whom I am glad was a part of the SB winning squad.

On a lighter note, wasn't it him in 2016 season that had to fill in for the long snapper during a game, didn't have time to take his glove off and the ball then stuck to his hand and he injured his wrist resulting in try outs on the sideline for long snapper duties?

The memories.

Haffa

I wouldn’t be shocked if he signs on the Vet minimum in a few days.

I’ll always remember the 2008 NFCCG he was unstoppable.

nick87

Coach
Yeah i love Brent Celek... when i decided to follow the NFL i was on leave over Christmas and watched every game i could

i ended up settling on the eagles as a team mostly due to a natural love for Dawkins, Trent Cole, Donny McNabb and Brent Celek. He's been one of my favourites since. Im so f**king glad he won a SB.

Super underrated player. Willing blocker, good hands, leader in the locker room. Hope he can come back on the vet minimum to help round out the TE room for one more year

nick87

Coach
Yeah i saw the contract structure and we can get out of it at virtually any point we'd logically want. Really great job, i suspect this is likely a 2 year deal and he'll be gone after 2020 with only 3mil in dead money

nick87

Coach
Mike Wallace, Daryl Worley and 2.5mil of cap space is a hell of an upgrade for Torrey Smith.
Howie is killing it

Haffa

Mike Wallace, Daryl Worley and 2.5mil of cap space is a hell of an upgrade for Torrey Smith.
Howie is killing it
So it's now Mike Wallace and 3.3 million of cap space for Torrey Smith.

Mack 10 will provide more production than Smith did last year.

Also have to laugh at Rapoport's "source" when it was the Eagles who tweeted the news first.

Last edited:

nick87

Coach
So it's now Mike Wallace and 3.3 million of cap space for Torrey Smith.

Mack 10 will provide more production than Smith did last year.

Also have to laugh at Rapoport's "source" when it was the Eagles who tweeted the news first.

Man im disappointed in that
I think Worley had a chance to be a pretty good player going forward.
Oh well, draft is coming up, i expect we'll make a move or two and we get Sidney Jones back this year, if he's what we expect him to be, him, Darby, Mills and Douglas is a very good and young CB core

Haffa

Might go to that London Game.

It appears the humourless Vikes didn't want to be there when the Banner was unveiled.

nick87

Coach
Haha that’s a shame, sodium levels would have risen to record highs if we raised a banner with them in our building and the Linc doing the Foles skol chant