What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Back Page is an utter disgrace

Brutus

Referee
Craig Wing turns up on the show and is subjected to Holmes Birmingham and Fitzhardon jibbering, laughing and talking over the top of eachother for just about the entire time he was there. It was a complete rabble and you could see how uncomfortable he felt sitting there in between these idiots.

What a tragic show this has become.

Mr Saab

Referee
Might watch the replay tomorrow, but probably not.
I saw who the three members were and couldnt think of a worst threesome.
Billy Birmingham who knows nothing about sport
Tracey Holmes who knows how to break up marriages and compare netball to league
Fitzsimons who i can handle, but not in the company of the other 2 pissants

coldhardbitch

Juniors
Cumon guys. It's not meant to be too serious. Billy Birmingham is a great character and hillarious. It's good light entertainment, so don't take too much to heart.

Pigskin

Juniors
I like the show, but moreso if Birmingham and Fitz aren't on ... 1 of them can cope with ... both is ridiculous

craps all over the RL footy show

Oink !

Brutus

Referee
coldhardbitch said:
Cumon guys. It's not meant to be too serious. Billy Birmingham is a great character and hillarious. It's good light entertainment, so don't take too much to heart.

They can talk over the top of each other all they bloody well like when a guest isn't on for all I care, but I really couldn't see the point of Wing being on there considering how rude they were. They didn't give a sh*t what he said as long as their jokes, their opinions and their annoying voices were heard. Billy B cracks puts on another Richie Benaud voice for the 47484849943th time and Tracey Holmes laughs as if she's never heard it before.

Light entertainment shouldn't involve people continually talking over each other all the time. It's lucky it has the carry over audience from MNF or else nobody would watch the sh*t.

Brutus

Referee
No, it's been crap for a long while and I don't normally watch the sh*t. I mean who would with clowns like Holmes, Fitz, the comedian and fat quaddie freedman. It used to be good.

The only reason I stayed on to watch it last night was to see what Wingy had to say. It was appalling.

dubby

Bench
I agree.

What has Birmingham got to do with anything apart from tired old jokes that were funny the first time 15 years ago?

The rest are B grade idiots.

Bernster

Juniors
Billy Burmingham has made money off the Cricket Comentary team for years (especially Ritchie, Bill and Tony).

El Diablo

Post Whore
if Holmes is on i probably will not watch it unless there is a League panelist present like when Freeman was on a week or two ago

it was rare to actually see a League panelist on these days.

Bernster

Juniors
What about when Liz Ellis is on the show and bagging Netball (why bag Netball when you are the captain of the most stuck up Netball team Liz)...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
its an opinion piece about sport, hence the name

its not built around Rugby League so how can you possibly compare it to the footy show ?

if you don't like it, don't watch it

Latest posts