What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The bench warmers

coastiedragon

Juniors
Just want to give our bench a wrap LAM playing out of his skin.lattimore and luc doing there roles and especially mann when he comes on playing around the middle with his passing,running and footwork i think we get a extra spark 20 min from full time
Up the mighty dragons

BrissyRedV

Bench
Just want to give our bench a wrap LAM playing out of his skin.lattimore and luc doing there roles and especially mann when he comes on playing around the middle with his passing,running and footwork i think we get a extra spark 20 min from full time
Up the mighty dragons
Have been impressed with Mann coming off the bench and the spark he provides as an extra playmaker. Also impressed with his attitude with his role. Noticed him taking a hit up off a dropout restart which says a lot about him as a player and his toughness.

RufusRex

Post Whore
Really interested to see Host's progression this year ...
Sims is playing well but he is our 4th best prop option - the balance with Host at left edge and Sims on the bench playing middle and an option on the edge is much better for the team than Latimore.

Mann is playing his role very well and has added a lot of punch to his runs. This was the one aspect that nighty had him covered for until now. However if you played Mann in the run on side the next option for that bench utility is Field and that changes the dynamic somewhat.

Bench is giving us really good output though so smiles all round.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
There want be changes at this stage.
But Watching the isp game yesterday.
Host was very solid.
Robson had one for his better games.
But lowrie was great hitting hard in defence and running hard.
Good to see isp players puting pressure on all the nrl boys.

hazzbeen

Bench
Should be, but at this stage and I am glad to say it, the starting side is playing well as a unit and no one is underperforming or deserving of being dropped. Manna situation reminds me of 2009 and the Flo + Dell conundrum. If he bides his time, he may have a locked spot for several years.
As long as its Nightys last year or he will be snapped up by another team as a starting player with the ability to play anywhere in the back line ....

Bench
It is obvious Mann is a class player. He would be another attacking player which would be a bonus. In time I would see him as the replacement for Nighty.

I'm really glad Mann's all round ability is being given more game time and team involvement in the middle.
Some might have noticed I have been supporting him from day one.
6:30am Monday morning in Athens.
CC
Well CC I am also a big Mann fan but more game time?
20 minutes instead of 5 minutes?
The guys should be in the starting line up.
I am also situated in Athens BTW.

Gareth67

First Grade
We cannot forget Jeremy Latimore gents , the man comes off the bench and gives the game he best shot . Shame he was not younger and those knees refuse to come up a bit higher as it would undoubtedly put more ' ooomph ' into his runs . But then again we cannot afford to have another Craig Smith on our hands , can we ?

Really interested to see Host's progression this year ...
Sims is playing well but he is our 4th best prop option - the balance with Host at left edge and Sims on the bench playing middle and an option on the edge is much better for the team than Latimore.

Mann is playing his role very well and has added a lot of punch to his runs. This was the one aspect that nighty had him covered for until now. However if you played Mann in the run on side the next option for that bench utility is Field and that changes the dynamic somewhat.

Bench is giving us really good output though so smiles all round.

I'd still love to see Host for Latimore, I still don't see what Latimore provides