What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bernborough of sprinters

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I was on No Nay Never, copped a smashing by the early leader as it dropped back and cost him the win :x

All the credit to the winner though, was a blinding final furlong.

Sphagnum

Coach
They must have been paddling in that last 100m, that thing was motoring home. Was it big odds, looked like it said $204 on the semaphore but couldn't get a good look.

Foz

Bench
I actually backed Reneesgotzip in this race this morning.The start before it ran them off their feet and bolted in.Tried a repeat today but no luck.
Can't remember now if it was on dirt or not the previous start but it was flying in the lead.
Maybe the jock got carried away a bit this morning but that pace certainly set it up for something to come home.
That winner was around $8 I think from memory.
It was an open race and the commentators mentioned they didn't know who'd start favourite.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I actually backed Reneesgotzip in this race this morning.The start before it ran them off their feet and bolted in.Tried a repeat today but no luck.
Can't remember now if it was on dirt or not the previous start but it was flying in the lead.
Maybe the jock got carried away a bit this morning but that pace certainly set it up for something to come home.
That winner was around $8 I think from memory.
It was an open race and the commentators mentioned they didn't know who'd start favourite.

Yep was 8/1 over here,no idea what it was over there

Latest posts