What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The big bunny

innsaneink

Referee
OK guys I'm after some help here....my sons friends came across an old Souths jumper,2nd hand somewhere,and seein as his birthday was just past they got it for him.

Ive seen these jumpers before at the games...Its one with the large bunny
right where ur gut would be across the front with souths juniors in the bunny....its also got souths juniors across the top on the back...no. 14...
the usual souths patch on the left breast and the green NRL logo on the left...and its a 'classic' brand.
Are these jumpers that the jnrs reps wear eg: flegg etc...or were they
designed for a certain occasion???????? any info would be good...cheers

Seano

Juniors
ah i think a couple of years ago in the mid 90's souths didnt have a sponsor (could have been 98 or early 99) so souths juniors made the players wear the big bunny.
reports were that the players were told to start winning games so they could get a sponsor and get rid of the stoopid looking rabbit off the front of the guernsey

Latest posts