What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The BIG Game: The Mighty All Blacks vs. The Yellow Wallabies

Te Kaha

First Grade
Stay classy TK. Typical kiwi arrogance. Even Richie McCaw neglected to mention the opposition in his speech.
f**k off... The wannabies didnt deserve to be in the semi... they got shown up... oh thats nothing on skeepes little beauty...

I hope one of the Wallabies punches that merkin Joubert in the face and breaks his f**king jaw. Who's idea was it to put a Saffa in charge of the team that put his nation out last week?

The AB's played an awesome game and will romp the final. I hope the French put up a good fight.

I doubt they will... they are imploding all over the place.

Te Kaha

First Grade
The French have a habit of showing up when least expected, though. And if they can't get up for a world cup final, then, well.

This is true... but telling you coach to f**k off after the game to go out on the piss isnt a good sign.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
LOL sore losers? The referee had a few moments, but he didn't lose the game for Australia, they did it themselves by being over rawer and nervous and not playing to their potential.

Mig2006

Juniors
Inept attacking display by the Wallabies. We'll play a dead game against the Welsh next week and throw the ball around - much like what we should have done tonight. I can't understand our tactics - Robbie Deans should have some tough questions to answer but the fact that we have re-signed him probably means he won't have to.

Cooper lost his mojo after the super 15 semi final and has been rubbish since. Our forwards were soft tonight also. The ref had nothing to do with tonight's loss - our inability to make one on one tackles did....

Classic skeepe. Wallabies didn't look like scoring once but he stills finds reasons to blame the refs.

Kaino would be a world class loose forward in league.

shiznit

Coach
i was at the game... had a wonderful time....

had a group of wallabies fans in front of us who were awesome sports... they copped a fair bit of flak but they held there own...

the chant of "FOUR MORE YEARS... FOUR MORE YEARS" will probably live on forever now... for both sides IMO...