What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Blue and Gold Juggernaut.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Gee, who didn't see that coming?!

The Eels score two tries against the Storm after they had about 7 players sin binned and all of a sudden every media pundit and his tavern wench was tipping them to make the GF!

Pull the other one.

They overachieved just getting this far and should be happy with a ribbon for 'participation' just like every other year since the 80s.

Spade

Juniors
I rate Arthur as a coach but to have a bench of Pritchard, Scott and Edwards was giving away some size to NQ.

gregstar

Referee
2005 I remember an eels fan in the dragons forum absolutely giving to us for losing to the tigers the night before they played the cowboys on the Sunday. We copped the "chokers" tag etc mercilessly.

The eels were again the hot favorites to convincingly beat the cowboys & make the grand final. In fact this clown already had them as winning the premiership such was his confidence.

Cowboys 29
Eels 0

Never saw him again strangely.

Last edited:

Generalzod

Immortal
2005 I remember an eels fan in the dragons forum absolutely giving to us for losing to the tigers the night before they played the cowboys on the Sunday. We copped the "chokers" tag etc mercilessly.

The eels were again the hot favourites to convincing beat the cowboys & make the grand final. In fact this clown already had them as winning the premiership such was his confidence.

Cowboys 29
Eels 0

Ryhno has mysteriously combusted...lol

OVP

Coach
Exclusive image of Rhyno watching last night's game ...

giphy.gif

STORM.99/07

Bench
I don't think you'll find too many Parra fans getting carried away at the moment. We've been through way too much shit for that.

The club certainly wouldn't be getting carried away either.
Well lucky you were preparing yourself for your straight sets exit

WaznTheGreat

Referee
How were we even favs against the Cowboys in the first place,didn't have two of our best players in Gutho and French and we also didn't have our most in form player Tepai Moeroa,how can you be favs in the finals with Will Smith as your fullback LOL

Any person with half a brain would tip the Cowboys there.

Card Shark

Immortal

The eels were again the hot favorites to convincingly beat the cowboys & make the grand final. In fact this clown already had them as winning the premiership such was his confidence.

Cowboys 29
Eels 0

Not under that pseudonym anyway.

Probably is Rhyno....

Rhino_NQ

Immortal

Cowboys 29
Eels 0

Think it was Gordo who overheard hindmarsh telling somone he was being rested for the Gf with his injury and had to remind nathan there was still a game about to kickoff in front of him

Latest posts