What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Blue and Gold Juggernaut.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
If the side can learn to not rely on semi pulling 4 tackle breaks and a 90m try from absolutely nothing and play to French's natural finishing ability with gutho back and healthy at fullback there isn't much disturbance between this year and next squad wise. Have a good crack at knocking on the door of the top 4 again.

Was great seeing king string some games together and finish a season healthy. Been shit out of luck for most of his career til now

beave

Coach
Yeah I like Cam King. Wish he never got injured in NQ as I reckon him and Thirsty Merc would have been a great little 1-2 hooker combo.

He did come in pretty late and unnecessary after the Drago try on Saturday night. I was praying he would just get up and this would be the reaction from him.....

_NUKPgJsBUWS_XSdvkHOfKRtVVzOpm_4dJLuyDz2O94pAyUdnP7_H79SzCCN8ge6nQyH3VD-wE1ajD8VmBTGwm4=w450-h243-nc

Eelementary

Post Whore
Yeah I like Cam King. Wish he never got injured in NQ as I reckon him and Thirsty Merc would have been a great little 1-2 hooker combo.

He did come in pretty late and unnecessary after the Drago try on Saturday night. I was praying he would just get up and this would be the reaction from him.....

_NUKPgJsBUWS_XSdvkHOfKRtVVzOpm_4dJLuyDz2O94pAyUdnP7_H79SzCCN8ge6nQyH3VD-wE1ajD8VmBTGwm4=w450-h243-nc

It was a stupid thing to do from King, to be sure.

Pedge1971

First Grade
The media were talking up the knights and said the knights would have Storm`s measure.

Realistically though mate we and most sensible people were talking competitive which we were for 50 mins. We took a lot away from that game.

But no one sane would have had us favourites. Media bullshit and hype.

Yours to lose.

AJB1102

First Grade
Back on the bike already for 2018!!!

2ed9474d3e9e2b6f819223b43c0285e0
If that little shit drops off my Deliveroo order why I'll... I'll... Well I'll probably say thanks and enjoy my meal, TBH.

Parra haven't won since I was born so provided it stays that way I'm content with getting older.

isaiah

Bench
Congrats on your 20's making the gf. Cannot believe with the nursery it is your first. Hey Pou.
Shame you failed. I feel so bad. No,wait. I don't. No premierships and only one gf in ten years of the nyc. From a club who along with penrith used to regularly win u19 comps in the bad old nswrl days.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Brad Arthur is the best coach in the NRL

# Corey Norman was a donkey fullback at the Brisbane Donkeys and now he's one of the best halves in the game

# Nathan Brown was more evil than Hannibal Lecter when he played for Souths and now he's one of the form forwards in the game

# Clint Gutherson worked at Sportsgirl and Arthur turned him into a genius

# Mitchell Moses didn't make one tackle in his whole Wests Tigers career and now Arthur turned him into the GOAT

# Cameron King is already better than Cameron Smith

Unfortunately he hasn't been able to coach the psychopath out of Kenny Edwards yet though
Gutherson needs to be sent back to Sportsgirl and take all the other lesbians at Parra with him

Arthur would get knocked by Advanced Hair even if he offered his services for free