What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Blue and Gold Juggernaut.

POPEYE

Coach
Mate, you know me. I'm always wary of how my team is going. I'm enjoying the ride at the moment and looking to finally be playing some Finals footy. Anything more than that would be gravy, I reckon. Next year I may be expecting more, however.

Not in the south-west anymore, mate. In the inner-west now. Living with the girlfriend, and much closer to work. How are you treating yourself, old mate?
Badly, in the market for a walking stick . . . which is why I spend so much time here

POPEYE

Coach
Brad Arthur is the best coach in the NRL

# Corey Norman was a donkey fullback at the Brisbane Donkeys and now he's one of the best halves in the game

# Nathan Brown was more evil than Hannibal Lecter when he played for Souths and now he's one of the form forwards in the game

# Clint Gutherson worked at Sportsgirl and Arthur turned him into a genius

# Mitchell Moses didn't make one tackle in his whole Wests Tigers career and now Arthur turned him into the GOAT

# Cameron King is already better than Cameron Smith

Unfortunately he hasn't been able to coach the psychopath out of Kenny Edwards yet though
Treasure the psychopath, look what happened to Souths when they lost T'eo . . . helps when the opposition are scared of the dark

txta2

Bench
I'm honestly happy for ya Parra fans. Finally something to cheer after many years of collecting spoons, cheating the cap, being run by a bunch of clowns and being the club with the longest juanfarkall.
Seriously hope they go well for the rest of the year as they will be easy beats come finals time.

selkirk

Juniors
On the eels they are going well but they've also been given the draw from heaven, they go 16 rounds where they have 2 away games not at ANZ, one of those was against the storm missing their Origin players. No Origin players themselves. Had 9 games against top 8 teams and 2 of those were against teams missing Origin players. Play no one in the top 4 twice and everyone in the bottom 6 twice.
Were Broncos and Cowgirls not considered top 4 when the draw was made?

Card Shark

Immortal
It's got nothing to do with what team was considered what, it's where they are that matters.

Anyway, the Eels seem to have got it good & they are making hay whilst the sun shines....all you can do is play what you've been dealt.

In the finals though...everyone is top 8, that'll sort the men from the boys.

parraeel

Juniors
I'm honestly happy for ya Parra fans. Finally something to cheer after many years of collecting spoons, cheating the cap, being run by a bunch of clowns and being the club with the longest juanfarkall.
Seriously hope they go well for the rest of the year as they will be easy beats come finals time.

We may be bundled out with consecutive losses in the finals but We won't be easy beats , we will fight every game we play .

I wish we were playing an Eels side with Moses in it this weekend instead of the Warriors tbh, and that's saying something.

There's no team I'd rather play right now than the Eels, as long as Moses is playing. We simply own the f*ck out of the lil twerp and always have.

xo.

t-ba

Post Whore
Gutho has had season ending injuries two of the last three seasons.

I'd love him back but jeez that's not promising...