What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Blue and Gold Juggernaut.

wittyfan

Referee
The first commandment has already been broken. Still in shock and did not enjoy The Living Room tonight.

DGr_0GzUQAAoUgT.jpg

wittyfan

Referee
I wish we were playing an Eels side with Moses in it this weekend instead of the Warriors tbh, and that's saying something.

There's no team I'd rather play right now than the Eels, as long as Moses is playing. We simply own the f*ck out of the lil twerp and always have.

xo.

Always be careful to what you wish for!

CGD

Juniors
Why? We beat the Eels twice this year, and annihilated the Tigers with Moses, again. Did it even while we were shithouse ourselves.

Always be careful to what you wish for!

I am. I've carefully thought about the possibilities, and the Eels are the team I'd like to play most. I'm praying we somehow squeeze into 8th, Parra run 5th and we get our hands on Moses in week 1 of the finals. That's an automatic pass to week 2, and from there anything can happen. Moses will be waking up on Mad Monday with Paulo and Papali'is sole marks all over his puny lil chest.

Btw, so much for your juggernaut. This is a real juggernaut...

Todd Hoffman

Juniors
Ha ha ha Juggernaut my arse. Going all the way to the GF yeah right.
Back in your box and hope the media don't talk you up again.

firechild

First Grade
My ex was a Parra cheerleader. Last night's result brought a huge smile to my face. I can't wait to rub it in when she comes over on Monday night. :cool:

Knightmare

Coach
I am. I've carefully thought about the possibilities, and the Eels are the team I'd like to play most. I'm praying we somehow squeeze into 8th, Parra run 5th and we get our hands on Moses in week 1 of the finals. That's an automatic pass to week 2, and from there anything can happen. Moses will be waking up on Mad Monday with Paulo and Papali'is sole marks all over his puny lil chest.

Btw, so much for your juggernaut. This is a real juggernaut...

Liked for the video (thanks for the mad 2006 flashback) but re. your comment, in a Parra v Canberra week 1 scenario I could just as likely see Sticky waking up the following morning with 94 texers of support...

Last night was the loss Parra had to have. The pressure is off them, Brad Arthur can use the loss as a wake-up call to the team that they haven't accomplished anything yet, and I doubt we'll see them take another team for granted as long as their season lasts. They might bow out in a team from being out-played, but I don't see them being out-enthused again.