What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Breakdown with Matt Elliott. (Sharks Shutout)

DJShaksta

First Grade
Don't want to see one of those about the Sharks again unless it's how we won our 2nd GF.
He's giving our secrets away lol

wibble

Bench
This is great.

I love that the Sharks have different defensive patterns against different players and with different parts of the field, and that they to react to defensive errors. I'm sure all teams do, but the key seems to be that everyone is coordinated and dedicated, whether it is implementing a pattern based on the player/position, or it is a quick reaction to a defensive error.

Watching this makes me confident we can tackle our way to a top 4 and give the finals a real shake again.

Arnold

Juniors
I'm not getting too excited about this. It's just the auto reaction I have when someone does something like this.

Just as likely to be soft as butter against the Titans.

Just calm down.

Card Shark

Immortal
Don't want to see one of those about the Sharks again unless it's how we won our 2nd GF.
He's giving our secrets away lol

Probably is but might also be asserting our authority - other teams might try & copy us but we will be better.

Madsharkie

First Grade
For a mere pleb like me, these videos are really enjoyable and always positive. One of the best initiatives the nrl have done imo.

Matt Elliott knows the game and it's great the way he 'breaks it down'. To be featured in these videos is a great sign of how well we're playing.

Latest posts