What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bunker

Leber

Bench
That's not helping you in proving the onfield ref, the video ref and myself are wrong.

Pretty miserable effort so far, actually.
No but the accurate facts and logical argument I presented, did. Unlike you who calls people 'dickhead' to make your point.

And according to you, the video ref is right so that try to barba was obviously correct then

bileduct

Coach
No but the accurate facts and logical argument I presented, did. Unlike you who calls people 'dickhead' to make your point.
I've countered all of your arguments.

And according to you, the video ref is right so that try to barba was obviously correct then
I said that the video referee was correct in the disallowed try in the Raiders vs. Warriors game yesterday in Canberra.

What are you blathering about now?

bileduct

Coach
If you're asking me if the video ref was correct for ruling that Ennis interfered with the defence in the Barba no try, then yes, I would say he is.

Leber

Bench
I've countered all of your arguments.

I said that the video referee was correct in the disallowed try in the Raiders vs. Warriors game yesterday in Canberra.

What are you blathering about now?
You used the fact that the video ref agreed with you, as part of your argument. Which is totally redundant as you may disagree with the ref in the next game.

And if you think you 'countered' the argument then I suggest a career as a lawyer probably isn't the right path for you champ.

Last edited:

bileduct

Coach
Sorry, I did what?

What video ref did I disagree with?

You're in no position to be giving career advice you strangely adorable dimwit.

Last edited:

bileduct

Coach
I caught that edit, dumbass.

But you were going to bring it to my attention that you changed the wording there, right? You weren't counting at all on the fact that I didn't quote your text, right?

Leber

Bench
I caught that edit, dumbass.

But you were going to bring it to my attention that you changed the wording there, right? You weren't counting at all on the fact that I didn't quote your text, right?

Yes, I changed the wording. I meant to say that using you agreement with the ref is dumb because you could easily disagree with the ref the next time. I was correcting a mistake. Something your mother should have done.

bileduct

Coach
Yes, I changed the wording. I meant to say that using you agreement with the ref is dumb because you could easily disagree with the ref the next time. I was correcting a mistake. Something your mother should have done.
You seem upset.

You changed the wording because you were yet again caught misinterpreting something.

Leber

Bench
Good for you. I added a line about how valuable your career advice is.

You modified your comment to pretend you hadn't made a spectacularly stupid remark.
It wasn't a stupid remark, I just worded it horrifically. So, I changed it.

You made a mistake to when you said sezer was "looking at leuluai" and then when called out on it, you changed the subject.

Cowardly actually

bileduct

Coach
It wasn't a stupid remark, I just reworded it horrifically. So, I changed it.
No, you claimed I had a position about the Barba no-try ruling that I did not. Let's try and be accurate here, yeah?

You made a mistake to when you said sezer was "looking at leuluai" and then when called out on it, you changed the subject.

I don't recall changing the subject at all. You were the one who said...

Sezar only had eyes for afoa

... and I pointed out that if you watch Sezer moving forward you can clearly see his head turned to his right as he watches Leuluai move across field. The gap between Sezer and Papalii is closed by Papalii as he moves across covering Leulaui. Sezer is ball watching and his attention does not turn to Afoa until the ball is passed and Afoa is right on top of him. Afoa even leads into Sezer with his shoulder to ensure that contact is made with a player who has his feet planted in the defensive line.

Cowardly actually
You're adorable :)

bileduct

Coach
Btw, go look at your post #1106, and then have a look at #1102 which is the one you responded to.

If anyone decided not to respond to my comments about where Sezer's eyes were looking it was you, you delightful moron.

Ooh, then of course there's your response to post #1112 which was to have an amusing whine about being trolled.

See, you can't even accurately recall what's happened in this thread.

Last edited:

Leber

Bench
Fmd your dense. Do you even have a life? You couldn't lie straight in bed you imbecile.

You think it was a try, I don't. Just leave it at that.

Generalzod

Immortal
I was at the game Sharks v knights i was sitting in the Monty Porter stand how did the Bunker rule Holmes try as a double movement in real time he got to the line with momentum...Another crappy bunker decusion

bileduct

Coach
Fmd your dense. Do you even have a life? You couldn't lie straight in bed you imbecile.

You think it was a try, I don't. Just leave it at that.
What am I lying about?

Actually, I thought it was a no try. You think it was a try.

FMD, can you get anything right you adorably incompetent buffoon?

Last edited:

Latest posts