What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Burrow at Parra Stadium

Clevo

Juniors
We'll be standing in Bay 54. If you are looking to join the The Burrow for this crucial away game come and join us.

Details: www.theburrow.com.au

Thanks!

apparently Parra supporters can get a free ticket to the game if they get dressed up in Parra club supplied Clown suites to cheer the team.

OMG!!! The Burrow will have fun on that day.

izzo

Juniors
my mate king tigerman told me that at fitzgeralds roaming ground you cannot take in any large flags. :(

The Whippet

Juniors
I'm going to the game and I'll be going for Souths.

Is that in the Ken Croinin Stand, because that's where I'll be.

Look out for me I'll be the only person at the stadium in a Cowboys jersey.

MEE

Juniors
Last time i went to Parra for a soccer game we started chanting and they told us to sit down a and be quiet... can you believe that! Complete Nazi's. Dont let them see you sneeze or you'll get chucked out.

DIEHARD

----
Sounds like going to a Broncos game, where they ban the mexican wave and an flag bigger than the ones that they sell at the merchandise stand. Bastards!!!!

It's our f**king game! f**k off! :evil:

DIEHARD

----
Diehard said:
Sounds like going to a Broncos game, where they ban the mexican wave and any flag bigger than the ones that they sell at the merchandise stand. Bastards!!!!

It's our f***ing game! f**k off! :evil:

miniHINDY

Juniors
Diehard said:
Diehard said:
Sounds like going to a Broncos game, where they ban the mexican wave and any flag bigger than the ones that they sell at the merchandise stand. Bastards!!!!

It's our f***ing game! f**k off! :evil:

We hate it as well. They won't let you have a flag bigger than 1.2 meters. But they will let you chant and sing, theyve never tried to stop us.

Hurriflatch

Referee
and you can blame the Dogs fans for it the riots at Parramatta in 2001 allowed Fitzgerald to get all these rules in place and make the stadium an all seater

Latest posts