What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The cemetary

11Straight

Juniors
Exactly what this place is.

Only visited on special occasions by the looks of it I'll donate a cowbell in remembrance of a once active board.

11Straight

Juniors
Is there someone there who would like to communicate?

I'm holding an SP7 spirit box talk into it.
What happened to you all?

11Straight

Juniors
Ok the spirit box didn't work.

I have a thermal camera that detects Infrared heat.
Walk into it you merkins...

11Straight

Juniors
hahahaha...at least you ventured back.
Seriously though, f*****d if I know why this site is so quiet
I know it's kinda sad I was having a read through the plughole and having a laugh.
Shame because at one point this was my second favourite forum to visit just to heap shit on you guys but you are the only one left.
Make sure you sign the book of remembrance on the way out.

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
I know it's kinda sad I was having a read through the plughole and having a laugh.
Shame because at one point this was my second favourite forum to visit just to heap shit on you guys but you are the only one left.
Make sure you sign the book of remembrance on the way out.

Don't give up mate...I know it's hard to heap shit when you're sitting in it (why do I feel the need to apologize for your crap season?). At least you got rid of Benji...

11Straight

Juniors
Don't give up mate...I know it's hard to heap shit when you're sitting in it (why do I feel the need to apologize for your crap season?). At least you got rid of Benji...
Haha Benji was just a dag hanging off the clubs anus.
Wiped clean the coach and board however they are like a shit that needs 3 rolls.As much as you wipe it never seems to go away.

Enjoy the GF mate? Lol

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
At least we got there? :p
Personally, Sharks got a leg up lol. Was 4 rows back from the middle with a birds eye view - hard done by in the head high stakes, especially in the first half, not to mention the 10 went out the window
But it is what it is, can't beat a fairytale. Us against the world and all that...next year if the stars align.
Aside from that, your recruiting appears to have taken a turn for the better, but WiddOP is a myth

11Straight

Juniors
At least we got there? :p
Personally, Sharks got a leg up lol. Was 4 rows back from the middle with a birds eye view - hard done by in the head high stakes, especially in the first half, not to mention the 10 went out the window
But it is what it is, can't beat a fairytale. Us against the world and all that...next year if the stars align.
Aside from that, your recruiting appears to have taken a turn for the better, but WiddOP is a myth
Nah Widdop is playing without confidence happens when you are following a game plan organised by a vegetable.

Yeah you were never going to stop a fairytale but anytime you f**kers lose I always call Bessy up from the back of the farm and bitchslap the f**k out of her cowbell in celebration.

Hmm that sounds a bit dirty lol.

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
Nah Widdop is playing without confidence happens when you are following a game plan organised by a vegetable.

Yeah you were never going to stop a fairytale but anytime you f**kers lose I always call Bessy up from the back of the farm and bitchslap the f**k out of her cowbell in celebration.

Hmm that sounds a bit dirty lol.

Just for you
If you can sit through it, you wouldn't think it could, but it does get worse :eek:
Poor Bessy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT4cGVNuSnA

Latest posts