What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Chad

millersnose

Post Whore
I don't know how the distributor is to blame for lack of hole runners last night

Our best have been graham and Lewis and bakuya
2 were injured and the other was well marked and the fullback was again ineffective at spotting holes

Stake Removed

First Grade
We need Paulo on the field as playmaker option not coming on for Brailey, he plays as another half at the line, would like to see him get 25-30 per game, we need that extra in attack which he can add

wibble

Bench
I agree that the attitude of some of the players was down, but I wouldn't blame the young 'uns.

The "senior" players, Graham, Maloney, Gal, were not as switched on, with Lewis out, that left us without enough grit. I don't blame Townsend or Holmes for that, they tried and probably their inexperience showed a bit.

But the whole team needed to be more fired up, right from the start they were flat.

Letting Don Burke run 40m out of the ingoal with the game on the line last night typified our attitude. We weren't interested in winning.

Exactly. That "let off" with the whole game on the line was a pretty poor effort, and was systematic of the team attitude.

And even so, it took a lucky, bouncy kick try in the last few minutes, from one of the better attacking sides in the comp, to beat us (yes, we should have been in front by more, and yes, we should have cleaned up that kick better, but still, we were 10 seconds of poor clean up away from winning a game that we were not very good in).

SadShark

Bench
The “Pushed out of the way so the talented team mate can score” park aye?

It’s a long name but apt.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well "The Chad" has proven to be a premiership winner.

Did for the Yarrawarrah Tigers for years and years, then did it for the Sharks.

Needs a statue too.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Well "The Chad" has proven to be a premiership winner.

Did for the Yarrawarrah Tigers for years and years, then did it for the Sharks.

Needs a statue too.

He absolutely does need a statue

Those statues are hard to coif though