What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Club on game day

coolumsharkie

Referee
I'm getting in Saturday arvo, Leagues club is the first point of call. Renew Membership, have a few beers.... Pub crawl back to Engadine.. :D

bubs

Juniors
Membership/ New cards MUST be renewed before Sunday, according to the email I just got. That means entry DENIED to ALL non members or out of date cards at the front door on the day.
It also looks like there will be minimal things added to the club on game day. Seems a bit like an opportunity wasted if that is true :-(

shadowboxer

First Grade
10 bucks for 3 years membership - what not to like. Got it Thursday Arfo, no issue. Just got to get from game to club, could be long few Days

T-Boon

Coach
No. It was declined. Not by the club mind you.

This was the NRL was it? I am going to assume it is because only they could make a boneheaded decision like that. Idiots.

Meanwhile the Swans are showing the GF at the SCG and have ads in the Herald inviting everyone (bring your rug). What a great opportunity to sign up next seasons new members (this years being at the game).

The NRL are geniuss.

Arnold

Juniors
Not sure it was the NRL either.

All I know is the board approved it and they asked the question to local authorities etc. not sure who stopped it.

shaggs

Coach
I thought I read that the NRL didn't approve it in case it affected ticket sales.

Likely Capsis didn't want people parking in his front lawn

Quigs

Immortal
I think that Quigs has his ol mate on speed dial? ;)
I do have his number on speed dial but since he is so two faced you never know which face you are talking to.

The merkin can walk down both sides of the street at the same time too.

merkin.

Latest posts