What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Comic Book Film Thread *** SPOILERS ***

Caped Crusader

Juniors
Lots of positive noise coming out of the Wonder Woman previews.

Will be interesting to read full reviews once the embargo lifts

elyod138

Bench
Wonder Woman is 97% on Rotten Tomatoes so far. Will probably come down but it's good signs so far.

Amazing what happens when you hire a good director.

Frederick

Staff member
Gadots performance has been described as "charismatic". Honestly never thought I'd see that word used for any of her performances

Caped Crusader

Juniors
Wonder Woman is 97% on Rotten Tomatoes so far. Will probably come down but it's good signs so far.

Amazing what happens when you hire a good director.
Honestly, i think it has less to do with the director (although Patty Jenkins is top notch) and more to do with the studio execs leaving them the f**k alone to make a good movie

shiznit

Coach
I'm looking forward to WW. I hope it's a sign of how JL is looking.

It's good for DC that Lego Batman isn't going to be their best movie since Nolan left half a decade ago....

shiznit

Coach
apparently the Black Panther teaser trailer is going to be released during game 4 of the NBA finals tomorrow.

shiznit

Coach
Yeah looks good... I like the casting choices too... and I think it's the same director who did creed which I thought was great.

I know a lot of people are getting on it because it's going to be mostly black... but I think with the great young cast it could be really interesting.

One to keep an eye on I think...

Zachary Smith

Juniors
Loved Wonder Woman, not too many fight scenes and the ones they did have at least contributed to the plot. (Unlike Dr Strange which just had them to fill in gaps). The end went on too long but that seems the case in all comic book movies but at least I didn't get a sore bum like Guardians of the Galaxy 2 which was just full of piss poor 70s and Hasslehoff jokes.

I saw Wonder Woman last week. Quite entertaining. I'd give it an 8/10. They way they revealed the villain of the movie was very well done.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well having watched, Daredevil, then Jessica Jones, then Luke Cage, then Iron Fist.....I look forward to the Defenders

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
FTR...my favorites are Batman, Daredevil and Ironman....

These are just dudes..

All the others are mutants, aliens, or have some special power beyond a normal man or women.

Stiil cool, but it is imaginary..

The Batman, the Daredevil and the Ironman are plausible.....

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
There are others, like ant man...but the list is far longer for mutants, aliens and freaks of science accidents.