What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Comic Book Film Thread *** SPOILERS ***

shiznit

Coach
CGI Thanos looks blander than bland with added blandness. Ten years for that shit?
Sadly I think Marvel had abit of trouble finding a 10ft tall 400kg muscle bound purple dude to play Thanos... so they had to roll with CGI....

but I’m confident whatever they come up with will blow steppenpoodle out of the water...

Frederick

Staff member
Great article pointing out where Warner Bros. went wrong - copying the MCU's bland super villain formula.

Gene Hackman, Heath Ledger, Jack Nicholson. Nobody will ever match any of these guys.

CGI Thanos looks blander than bland with added blandness. Ten years for that shit?
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m fairly certain villains like the riddler and mr freeze pre-date the MCU. Which would mean that Warner Bros has been putting out terrible villains for a long time before the MCU was even conceived.

Which would mean your above post is typical DC fanboy - making up “facts” to try and pin Warner’s/DCs failings on Marvel, only to be proven wrong again and again.

The only things that fail harder than DC are their idiot fans

Game_Breaker

Coach
Sadly I think Marvel had abit of trouble finding a 10ft tall 400kg muscle bound purple dude to play Thanos... so they had to roll with CGI....

but I’m confident whatever they come up with will blow steppenpoodle out of the water...

Worryingly, the CGI on Thanos doesn’t look that great
Even the CGI on the iron spider suit look fake

They still have time to fix it, so we’ll wait and see what the final product is next year

shiznit

Coach
Worryingly, the CGI on Thanos doesn’t look that great
Even the CGI on the iron spider suit look fake

They still have time to fix it, so we’ll wait and see what the final product is next year
TBH.... I didn’t see enough of Thanos to really judge the CGI...

I’d like to think Marvel Studios would be able to sort by release.... they have a pretty strong track record of it...

If it was WB’s I’d be worried....

Frederick

Staff member
TBH.... I didn’t see enough of Thanos to really judge the CGI...

I’d like to think Marvel Studios would be able to sort by release.... they have a pretty strong track record of it...

If it was WB’s I’d be worried....
Six months til release, it’ll be fine. This is just a case of sad DC fans trying desperately to find something in a TRAILER for a Marvel movie that they can pick apart in the hopes of distracting themselves from the reality that the studio that they’ve hitched their wagon to makes awful, awful films

bileduct

Coach

"But... but.... but!!!!"

Face it. You waited ten years for Thanos and he looks like a giant f**kin' turd.

Game_Breaker

Coach
Geez, you can’t even criticise bad CGI without upsetting the fanbois

I want infinity war to be good, but I’m not going to blindly accept whatever Marvel presents. Thanos is a villain that deserves a great movie with a thrilling plot

Marvel don’t over exert themselves.
They know what they’re good at, and that’s making good comic book popcorn style movies. The 17 movies they’ve made so far range from ok to good - nothing really great

Frederick

Staff member
Geez, you can’t even criticise bad CGI without upsetting the fanbois

I want infinity war to be good, but I’m not going to blindly accept whatever Marvel presents. Thanos is a villain that deserves a great movie with a thrilling plot

Marvel don’t over exert themselves.
They know what they’re good at, and that’s making good comic book popcorn style movies. The 17 movies they’ve made so far range from ok to good - nothing really great
So what are DC good at?

shiznit

Coach
"But... but.... but!!!!"

Face it. You waited ten years for Thanos and he looks like a giant f**kin' turd.
You are literally the only person on planet earth that comes on here and talks about how great BvS man is...

So i guess that makes you the worlds foremost authority on giant f**king turds... :joy::joy:

shiznit

Coach
Yeah, it's really weird isn't it. All I did was point out how shit the CGI is and all shiznit wants to talk about is DC!

Worst kind of fanboi, imho.
Ohhh poor little disney hater...

Mickey Mouse must have rooted your boyfriend or something.... :joy::joy:

Latest posts