What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Comic Book Film Thread *** SPOILERS ***

Frederick

Staff member
My head hurts from the sheer awesomeness of what I just watched. It was epic on a level that I had never imagined. It was everything I'd hoped for and more

Frederick

Staff member
One thing that noone has touched on yet is the Red skull turning up again...never saw that coming!

Zoidberg

First Grade
I was just sitting there in those final minutes thinking “wtf is going on?”, hoping to see what was actually happening, then screen went to black. Bold ending even though we know there is another one coming next year.
Such a great movie though and Thanos is awesome in a way I never expected.
I didn’t stay for the after credits scene, waited for a mid credits, then when there wasn’t one thought there would be nothing. Oh well, pretty sure I’m going for a 2nd (and 3rd) viewing so I’ll catch it then.

Frederick

Staff member
I was just sitting there in those final minutes thinking “wtf is going on?”, hoping to see what was actually happening, then screen went to black. Bold ending even though we know there is another one coming next year.
Such a great movie though and Thanos is awesome in a way I never expected.
I didn’t stay for the after credits scene, waited for a mid credits, then when there wasn’t one thought there would be nothing. Oh well, pretty sure I’m going for a 2nd (and 3rd) viewing so I’ll catch it then.
You fool! You should know by now that there's ALWAYS a scene either during or after the credits.

It's Marvel Studios 101!

Parra Pride

Coach

The scene is at the very end of the credits.

It shows the aftermath of the snap in New York, with Maria Hill and Nick Fury also vanishing, but not before Fury sends a call out to Captain Marvel.

Last Week

Bench
I loved every single bit of that movie. I'm very perplexed by the ending. I left the cinema feeling very unsatisfied. But if they follow it up well in A4, I'll call it the greatest comic book movie of all time.

Last Week

Bench
OK, I've calmed down a bit.

Flaws, and there are some.

They stretched the linking of all the different stories (Thor/Hulk into GotG into Earth). It was desperate.

Fixing Thor's eye was way too convenient. That was annoying.

The Iron Man suit is now the T-1000.

I have other issues, such as the ending, but I'd be stretching.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
The “out of the entire galaxy it just happens to be this ship of people running into the plot antagonist” was a Star Wars level coincidence.

“I just got ass raped by Thanos”
“Really? That’s his daughter”
“Wow that’s convenient”

Last Week

Bench
Winter Soldier is my pick
I'd put Civil War ahead of Infinity War too, because it was more plot driven

But none of them come close to Dark Knight for me

Fair call. I can't disagree with that.

If IW had a more complete and satisfying ending, it'd be my clear number 1.

Latest posts