The Conspiracy Theories Thread

Discussion in 'Four Corners' started by Collateral, May 16, 2017.

1. Collateral

Collateral Moderator Staff Member

To get this thread started, I'll share a video that was recommended to me just recently.

Whilst the title stinks of wallet envy and there are a lot of "it was rumored" (by whom?), sort of statements, there are quite a few tid bits of interesting, probably lesser know historical facts, such as American involvement in building up the Nazi war machine.

He also extensively ventures into who killed JFK and why (Nazis AND JFK...sounds like a conspiracy theorists wet dream), although I have not gotten that far yet.

Now it only runs for a mere 3.5 hours...but it seems to be getting a bit of traction on the interweb, so I was surprised that I had not heard of it before...I also found that criticisms and breakdowns of where this documentary is misleading or flat out wrong; to be few and far between...(perhaps because of its length?), which I found to be a bit unusual, given its popularity.

So here we go, hold onto your tin foil hats as we go balls deep and keep conspiracy theories all in the one, mind bending thread!

Pantherjim. likes this.
  2. Mr Spock!

Mr Spock! First Grade

The US military is controlled by Nazi Homosexual mafia....

Tin foil hat time....

Collateral likes this.
  3. Collateral

Precisely the premise of this thread Spockster.

4. Mr Spock!

Mr Spock! First Grade

Where's Ram Raid?

He's probably downloaded this.

5. Collateral

Do you mean TheRam? I was wondering what happened to him too...

6. thorson1987

thorson1987 Coach

2 different posters, both just as nutty as the other though.

7. Collateral

http://theshotsindealeyplaza.com/?page_id=12

8. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach

Wild speculation aside regarding Mafia, Cubans, CIA, Military Industrial complex or who the hell else could have had a hand in JFK's death, the only thing I'm certain of is that I very much doubt that Oswald did it, let alone acted by himself.

I've proposed in other threads that until there is stronger evidence against Oswald, I will always be a "Warren Commission atheist" i.e. I see little reason to believe that Oswald dunnit, let alone dunnit alone.

For mine, the Warren Commission report at best is the most shoddily orchestrated investigation in legal history, or at worst pure works of fiction.

But that's a far cry from the position of a tin foil hat conspiracy theory but bag.

9. Collateral

I think most people these days doubt that Oswald did it, or at least wasn't alone, which then begs the obvious questions of: Who helped him? Why? An assassin getting assassinated is straight from the Mafia playbook....especially when you are murdered by a Mafia assosciate.

10. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach

Why. That's the $64,000 question isn't it?

Obviously Ruby killed Oswald to shut him up permanently.

There also had to be a reason why, after 12 hours of interrogation, only a shoddy, handwritten and miniscule amount of notes were kept by the Dallas Police/FBI and only very recently made public considering this was a recording of the statements made by allegedly the world's most infamous assassin.

no tape recording, no stenographer... Come on... If Dallas Police were reasonably confident they had their man, they should have recorded every word that he said.

11. Collateral

Have you seen the footage of when JFK gets off Air Force One in Dallas and gets into the vehicle the he ends up getting assassinated in?

I saw it for the first time today and I have to say, the implications are scary.

It's in the doco that I posted in the OP but I will find the actual time for you because it is well in.

So the Presidents car had a handle and footstep at the back of the car where two secret service agents always stand.
    This would have been in the direct line of fire from which JFK was shot from behind.

The footage shows the Secret Service member attempting to jump onto his step directly behind Kennedy, only to be told to stand down and leave the car unguarded by his direct senior in the car behind...he then turns around and gives the biggest "What the f**k?!" Gesture. Why? It directly broke the regular protocol and no reason was apparently given.

He would have effectively blocked the line of sight for a shooter from behind.

Kennedy was then assassinated later on that drive through Dallas.

Like I said, that pretty much is the best evidence I have seen of Government collusion in the assassination of a President.

Pantherjim. likes this.
  12. Collateral

Let's also not forget that Malcolm Wallace; (reputed hit man and LBJ's right hand man) his fingerprints were positively identified in the shooters nest in the Dallas Schoolbook Depository (Where Oswald alledgedly shot JFK from).

13. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach

Must admit I haven't seen that footage.

Will have a look for myself.

14. Bandwagon

Bandwagon Coach

I love the way that these types of things present as fact without question minute details to construct an argument, and these facts take on a life of their own.

We all know deep down JFK was assassinated because he was getting in the way of an alien who wanted to do Marilyn Munro. ..

You know it makes sense.

15. Collateral

It's at about the 1 hr 36 minute mark in the video.

Pantherjim. likes this.
  16. Collateral

Pantherjim. likes this.
  17. Surely

Surely Moderator Staff Member

But wasn't the real shooter on the grassy thingy in front ?

18. Collateral

Most theories say that there was at least one shooter from Oswalds building, in conjunction with shooters on the Grassy Knoll.

One of the theories is that the GK shooter was in case the shooter or shooters from the building or buildings behind; didn't manage to kill him...this is where the umbrella man signalling that the President was still alive becomes a bit of an interesting tid bit.

Either way, it's a lot easier to kill him if he doesn't have Secret Service Agents to jump on him and push him down into the car immediately.

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  19. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach

I think Oswald's marksmanship record in the Marine Corps and the fact that a Dallas Police Motorcycle Cop ran into the Texas Schoolbook Depository and found Oswald on the second floor at a maximum of 90 seconds after the last shot was fired speaks volumes.

Granted no definitive proof of his innocence, but adds definite weight to the argument that he was a mere Patsy.

Collateral likes this.
  20. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach