The Conspiracy Theories Thread

Discussion in 'Four Corners' started by Collateral, May 16, 2017.

1. Mr Spock!

Mr Spock! First Grade

Lol....it never happened.

Appendix 17: Polygraph Examination of Jack Ruby

PRELIMINARY ARRANGEMENTS

As early as December of 1963, Jack Ruby expressed his desire to be examined with a polygraph, truth serum, or any other scientific device which would test his veracity.1 The attorneys who defended Ruby in the State criminal proceedings in Texas agreed that he should take a polygraph examination to test any conspiratorial connection between Ruby and Oswald.2 To obtain such a test, Ruby's defense counsel filed motions in court and also requested that the FBI administer such an examination to Ruby.3 During the course of a psychiatric examination on May 11, 1964, Ruby is quoted as saying: "I want to tell the truth. I want a polygraph ... "4 In addition, numerous letters were written to the President's Commission on behalf of Ruby requesting a polygraph examination.5

When Ruby testified before the Commission in Dallas County Jail on June 7, 1964, his first words were a request for a lie detector test. The Commission hearing commenced with the following exchanges:

https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/warren-commission-report/appendix-17.html

Actually I'm in on it too....

I was with Ruby on the grassy knoll.....

Keep that a secret....

2. Collateral

Collateral Moderator Staff Member

Ruby was a serial liar who, according to your source, may have invalidated the whole process due to his mental state.

Pantherjim. likes this.
  3. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach

You can be as condescending as you like Spock. No skin off my nose, but the fact of the matter is, the line of questioning is there, black and white, standing prouder than a honey mooner's dick for all to see in volume 24 of the Commission report.

Even your hero John McAdams agrees:

Pointless, irrelevant questioning in the investigation of the assassination of the President of the United States.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/crafard.htm

Actually, intelligent people would realise from the start that it was a Kangaroo investigation. (See Kangaroo Court)

No idea.... Ask the Warren Commission Investigators. Oh, hang on... most of them are dead.

4. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach

Unfortunately for Ruby and the Commission Polygraphs are not infallible and can be cheated. Several witnesses have also seen both Oswald and Ruby together on several occasions prior to Kennedy's assassination.

Several witnesses also place him at Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas whilst they were working on Kennedy and Connally, and lurking around Dallas Police Headquarters on the night that the media were thronging around Oswald for interviews.

Had the Commission followed up these and other important leads further instead of questioning some guy about Ruby's sexual orientation and other useless bullshit, I might have a little bit more respect for their findings.

Condescension and insults don't do your position in debate any favours really.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
    Collateral likes this.
  5. Mr Spock!

Mr Spock! First Grade

Lol...Ruby was lying/mentally unfit because it doesn't fit our debunked conspiracy theory - both of which are different.

6. Mr Spock!

Mr Spock! First Grade

It's pretty stupid when you can't even accept Ruby's direct testimony because of your own 'theory'.

Surely likes this.
  7. Mr Spock!

Mr Spock! First Grade

So we've gone from there was no interview to Ruby was a liar/mentally unstable.

More like neither of you know shit.

8. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach

Theory? What Theory have I proposed other than the US Government's argument does not convince me?

Actually I can't accept Ruby's direct testimony due to the fact that he had a very shady past, had mob connections, is a born liar and witnesses disagree with his story.

Pretty much the same logic behind you discounting Oswald's direct testimony to the media that he was merely a Patsy.

So you're suggesting that Ruby was a more savoury character than Oswald now just because it suits your argument?

9. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach

Pray tell, what theory have Col or I proposed?

I don't recall proposing any theory really.

10. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach

Also, when did I suggest "there was no interview" ?

11. Mr Spock!

Mr Spock! First Grade

Jack Ruby's deathbed interview, conducted by his attorney, Elmer Gertz, and his brother, Earl Ruby, at Parkland Memorial Hospital, Dallas, Texas. (Listen to a slightly condensed audio file of the interview.)

From Elmer Gertz, Moment of Madness: The People vs. Jack Ruby (Chicago: Follett, 1968), pp. 485-92:

Q. Had you ever known Oswald, Jack?

A. No.

Q. Ever know Oswald before?

A. Never had known him or seen him before.

Q. You never met him?

A. Never have, my clubs were all money that either I borrowed for the family or self-accumulated. I was not obligated to any other source, never had I attempted to ask anybody for anything, so I owe the government a little money at the time, but we were working out a deal on a compromise, those things over a period of years you pay off.

Q. Had you ever planned anything like this?

A. Had I ever what?

Q. Did you ever plan this. Did you ever think you were going to do this?

A. I don't know how to answer that. I was so emotionally upset for three days. At one time I had to have some money and I borrowed some money from Ralph Paul, and I gave him some stock in the Club to show good faith, that sort of collateral, for it.

Q. You did not try to sneak in the place, did you?

A. No, I didn't.

Q. Was there anybody at Western Union ahead of you?

A. Yes, one customer, one customer.

Q. Did you try to hurry up the people at Western Union?

A. No, I didn't.

Q. Were there other people at Western Union while you were there, Jack?

A. No, I didn't recall, I noticed only this one customer.

Q. Did you think that Oswald was already taken over by the Sheriff by the time you went to Western Union?

A. Uh, I don't know how to answer that, I don't know one way or the other.

Q. Do you remember when you drove by Dealy [sic] Plaza and saw those wreaths what you thought at that time?

A. What I saw?

Q. Yeah, what you thought?

A. The same thing I had gone through for the other two days, the letdown and remorse.

Q. Were you planning after Kennedy was shot to leave Dallas for a few days, Jack?

A. Yes, it came to my mind momentarily when I called my sister in Chicago, I said "Eileen, now I ought to come home for a few days," so the first thing she said was "who is going to look after Eve?", meaning my sister Eve just got out of the hospital, so she felt that she was convalescing somebody should be with her.

Q. Otherwise you would have gone home?

A. Well, there was a chance that I could of [sic] if Eileen would have talked me into it, you know.

Q. Is there any truth at all to the stories that Oswald had been in your club?

A. None whatsoever, it's just a fabrication -- in one particular incident that has never been enlightened to the public, I believe, is that a friend of mine, Mr. McWillie who invited me down to Havana, Cuba. I didn't come down, but he finally sent me plane tickets to come down as a good friendly gesture. So I accepted the invitation. I stayed with him for eight days, and then I left, and I had lived constantly with him the eight days, but then right after he called me from Havana, Cuba and said "Jack, I want you to call Ray Brantley at Ray's Hardware store in Singleton Avenue and tell him to send me four Cobras" -- a Cobra is a little revolver. So, I did call him and gave him the address. When I called him he answered and said, "Oh, I know Mr. McWillie very well" so that left it out of my hands. All I had to do was relay the message, but that is the only extent I ever had of any association with anything [sic] business dealings outside of the United States and that was only a message to relay.

http://www.jfk-online.com/rubydeathbed.html

And those who spoke to Ruby at Parklands said he was very upset.

All of which backs up Ruby's testimony.

12. Collateral

And yet, it would seem his first answer is a lie...

13. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach

Ok, so it seems you can't answer my questions Spock? Fair enough. I understand mate.

In the meantime Here's more evidence of Warren Commission's shiftiness/incompetence:

Read more:

http://michaelgriffith1.tripod.com/failed.htm

14. millersnose

millersnose Post Whore

lol

evidence off a tripod page

by

Among Griffith's books is One Lord, One Faith: Writings of the Early Christian Father's as Evidences of the Restoration. He has also written A Ready Reply: Answering Challenging Questions About the Gospel, Refuting the Critics: Evidences of the Book of Mormon's Authenticity, and How Firm A Foundation: Evidences of the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ.

hahahahhahaaaa

15. Collateral

Whats your point?

16. millersnose

millersnose Post Whore

my point is 'evidence' conspiracy theory kooks provide is by ..welll...other kooks

17. Collateral

Why is he a kook?

18. Collateral

ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Michael T. Griffith holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Excelsior College in Albany, New York, and two Associate in Applied Science degrees from the Community College of the Air Force. He is also a two-time graduate of the Defense Language Institute in Monterey, California, and of the U.S. Air Force Technical Training School in San Angelo, Texas. He has earned instructor certification from both the U.S. Army and the U.S. Air Force. He is the author of the book Compelling Evidence: A New Look at the Assassination of President Kennedy (Grand Prairie, TX: JFK-Lancer Productions and Publications, 1996). His articles on the assassination have appeared in several journals that deal with the subject. In addition, he is the author of four books on Mormonism and ancient texts.

Yep. Sounds like a real kook to me.

Pantherjim. likes this.
  19. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach

I guess because he's a Mormon Apologist?

These people must be prevented from having opinions on anything apparently...

kinda like the "Prostitute can't testify as a witness in a court of law because they must have bad eyesight" rationale

20. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach

Moreover, pity about all the other Warren Commission sceptic "kooks" who wrote countless books on the Kennedy Assassination including Robert J Groden, David Lifton, former DA of New Orleans; Jim Garrison, even Noam Chomsky felt there was more to Kennedy's Assassination than "Oswald Dunnit"

But they're all "kooks" apparently...