The Conspiracy Theories Thread

Discussion in 'Four Corners' started by Collateral, May 16, 2017.

1. millersnose

millersnose Post Whore

hahahaa

lol

2. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach

Can you tell me why you believe the question is preposterous or are you just going to take a cowardly snipe and disappear again for a few weeks like your forum buddy; Bileduct?

3. Danish

Danish Referee

The biggest reason (i mean, besides the shit tonnes of evidence against it) that I know that 9/11 was not a government orchestrated plot is the Iraq war, and the lack of WMDs found there.

Are you seriously going to tell me that the Bush government were sinister enough to murder thousands of their own citizens, cunning enough to pull it off without leaving a shred of evidence, secure enough to have never had a single person involved in the plot turncoat on them and leak the truth........

......... yet they were then unable to plant a a handful of chemical weapons in the Iraqi desert to be "discovered" by the troops?

t-ba, Parra, Snoop and 1 other person like this.
  4. Frankus

Frankus Juniors

Agree with you mate - the evidence tells the story. Although not government orchestrated but in the same tone as Pearl Harbour, evidence shows that it is plausible enough to conclude they were aware that attacks were imminent.

Which makes the decision of the US military to hold war games in Alaska with almost the entire East Coast air force fleet, effectively leaving their airspace completely vulnerable to attack and nearly all fighter jets unavailable to intercept any aircraft on the day of the attacks, even more perplexing.

I also find it strange that in basically all terrorist attacks on Western nations starting with of course 9/11 that the terrorists made sure they had their passports or another form of ID on them.

Just out of curiosity - when did the term conspiracy theory first start being bandied about as a political lexicon?

Other conspiracy theories:
    Monsanto and glyphosate/round up cover-up. One minute the EU FSA is calling it cancer causing, the next its completely safe. So drink it up people. Spray it round your garden and let your kids eat any home grown fruit and veg you produce. No worries.

Why is the USEPA buying billions of rounds of ammo?

5. millersnose

millersnose Post Whore

Lol
    Was that satire
    If so congratulations
    A funny read

6. Surely

Surely Moderator Staff Member

Oh no monsantosatan makes an appearance

7. Surely

I still think Oswald was an idiot for taking curtain rods to work though

8. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach

Maybe he was just worried about a cop following him to work to grope him after being stopped for breath testing and needed something to beat him off with.... You know? He's another one of those "crim lovers"

9. Surely

Can you work the Irish into it somehow , it's all that's missing.

10. Mr Spock!

Mr Spock! First Grade

11. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach

Disagree with Spock, on anything, even once and be black balled forever.

The sure sign of an infantile egomaniac.

Smack and Collateral like this.
  12. Mr Spock!

Mr Spock! First Grade

Come off it Jim....

I agree with you on most things - more than Sures anyway - who thinks Climate Change is a scientific conspiracy.

13. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach

Ok, well if that's your olive branch, I accept.

I guess on the issue of JFK's assassination, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Though, I rather wish that next time we disagree, we could do so more amicably.

14. Surely

For sure it's like when people empire build in organisations

Now if I can just show that kids won't see snow in England 15 years ago that'll be another grant.

15. Parra

Parra Coach

Beats working

16. perverse

perverse Referee

I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned in here yet, but Anonymous released a video on youtube over the last day or so claiming that NASA is currently in the process of building up to alien contact disclosure.

It's a weird one for Anonymous to come out of the blue with... and from what I can tell they don't seem to be directly referencing any information they've obtained from a hack in the video, either. I don't really know what their credibility is like these days, but if they have any left, they're certainly putting it on the line.

17. Collateral

Collateral Moderator Staff Member

That's not what they said.

The claim is that NASA will be announcing in the near future that they have detected life...that would probably be microbial.

18. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach

I'd love for NASA to one day announce that they've found something out there other than single cell organisms

19. perverse

perverse Referee

Seems I should have listened to the source video a little more closely, then. I skimmed it yesterday, they were talking about UFOs and shit. Not sure why they babbled on about UFOs and UFO footage if they were claiming NASA was leading up to microbial life announcements. Weird.

Almost feels fake or like someone is actively trying to undermine their credibility.

20. Collateral

Collateral Moderator Staff Member

Its turned out that the video itself was just a cash grab as it was full of imbeded ads or something.