The Conspiracy Theories Thread

Discussion in 'Four Corners' started by Collateral, May 16, 2017.

1. Diesel

Diesel First Grade

NASA have been slow building to announce something and changing their wording. many are saying within the next decade they'll announce life outside of earth

2. millersnose

millersnose Post Whore

"Many are saying"

....you don't say.......

3. Diesel

Diesel First Grade

Well I don't know so I'm not saying.

4. Smack

Smack Juniors

@Pantherjim

One conspiracy I always believed when I was young was never to tick 'donor' on my drivers because if I get in a crash, the Dr's won't save me and will harvest my organs instead. lol

I know it's lies, but I'm too scared to tick 'donor'

5. Bandwagon

Bandwagon Coach

I've ticked it, but I smoke and drink too much, just so as them f**kers won't want 'em

Smack likes this.
  6. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach

Absolute rubbish.

Anyone brought into ED after any accident where the patient is unconscious are moved straight to a resuscitation bed/bay and are worked on by a team of Doctors/Nurses etc. all who are governed by a code of conduct from the relevant State area health service and strict codes of conduct and other guidelines determined by the Australian Health Practioner's Regulation Agency.

In critical situations where a patient arrests, every intervention performed and every medication given, including exact dose of same are recorded by a designated scribe, and if the patient should die, all documentation including the scribes documentation is scrutinised by the Coroner.

Ergo, rest assured; there simply is no "Letting patients die" unless of course they've signed some sort of advance care plan specifying that they do not wish to be resuscitated in the event of cardiopulmonary arrest.

7. Smack

Smack Juniors

Hmm you see might be in on it too Jimmy haha

Pantherjim. likes this.
  8. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach

Lol!

Not if I fancy degistration by the board and potential criminal charges.

9. Smack

Smack Juniors

I think I watch too many movies with organ trafficking.

10. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach

Coma was a good Movie.

11. Smack

Smack Juniors

looks creepy, is it worse than texas chainsaw massacre?

12. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach

Like chalk and cheese really, Texas Chainsaw is a mid-70's horror flick whereas Coma is a late 70's suspenseful thriller.

But having seen Coma, I didn't regard it as scary at all.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  13. sportive cupid

sportive cupid Referee

Oh Jom you were doing fine up until this point :0
    ...you do know advance care plans must be redone each episode of care don't you?...So who signs the ACP when you are brought in unconscious! ...thats right ..your dear old next of kin (with the kindly dr explaining things to them .....ohh dear.why did Smack sign that drivers licence consent!

14. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach

I missed this...

Granted SC. However am pretty sure I was advising Smack of the only circumstance in which Medical & Nursing Staff would let a patient go to reassure him that the "passive euthanasia with a view to organ harvesting" conspiracy theory is just that.

15. Surely

Surely Moderator Staff Member

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/03/jfk-assassination-lone-gunman-cia-new-files-215449

But what if the “best truth” was wrong? According to documents made public last week, the CIA was alarmed by the mid-1970s to realize that no one had properly followed up on clues about an especially mysterious chapter in Oswald’s life—a six-day, apparently self-financed trip to Mexico City beginning in late September 1963, two months before the assassination. The reason for the trip has never been determined with certainty, although he told his wife, Marina, that he went there to obtain a visa that would allow him to defect to Cuba, much as he had once attempted to defect to the Soviet Union.

The CIA acknowledged long ago that the agency’s Mexico City station had Oswald under surveillance during the trip, and that he met there with Cuban and Soviet diplomats and spies. The CIA station chief said later he was convinced that Oswald had a brief sexual relationship with a Mexican woman who worked in the Cuban consulate. Although there is no credible evidence of Soviet involvement in the assassination, Oswald’s other contacts in Mexico included—shockingly enough—a KGB assassinations expert who doubled as an accredited Soviet diplomat. A top-secret June 1964 FBI report, made public in the 1990s but apparently never seen by key investigators for the Warren Commission, suggests that Oswald was overheard threatening to kill Kennedy during his visits to the Cuban diplomatic compound in Mexico.

The files released last week also show that the CIA and other agencies failed to pursue clues that Oswald, who publicly championed Castro’s revolution even while serving in the Marine Corps, had been in contact with Cuban diplomats years before the Mexico trip—possibly as early as 1959, when he was deployed to a military base in Southern California. The information initially came to the FBI and the Warren Commission from a fellow Marine who recalled how Oswald boasted about his contacts with Cuban diplomats in Los Angeles, where Castro’s government then had an offic

16. OVP

OVP Coach

Here you go, here's something to thunk about ...

17. millersnose

millersnose Post Whore

Oh twoofers
    Almost as funny as the JFK conspiracy theorists and equally as illogical

18. PJ

PJ Bench

FMD.

Here is an outline and similar to many, many other properly prepared analyses. https://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2016/10/07/bringing-closure-to-the-911-pentagon-debate/

Watch a Doco called Conspiracy Road trip, from the UK, which took a group of truthers each with their own theory and examined them together. In the episode covering the Pentagon they interviewed several people who were on the road near the pentagon and saw the plane.

Pretty sure that you can find sworn witness statements on line but here is a site with a compilation.

http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/witnesses/bart.html

Mr Spock! likes this.
  19. Mr Spock!

Mr Spock! First Grade

Titanic was on fire when it set sail on its first voyage.....

Surely likes this.
  20. Surely

Surely Moderator Staff Member

It wasn't really on fire but that was the intention of the people who launched it.