The Conspiracy Theories Thread

Discussion in 'Four Corners' started by Collateral, May 16, 2017.

1. Surely

Surely Moderator Staff Member

What's even funnier is this book of porky pies was used by stone to make JFK

2. Surely

Clinical Psychopathology? In 1952, Jim Garrison was relieved of duty in the National Guard. Doctors at the Brooke Army Hospital in Texas diagnosed him as suffering from a "severe and disabling psychoneurosis" which "interfered with his social and professional adjustment to a marked degree." The evaluation further said that Garrison "is considered totally incapacitated from the standpoint of military duty and moderately incapacitated in civilian adaptability," and recommended long-term psychotherapy. See Case Closed, p. 423.

In 1986, Patricia Toole interviewed Garrison, and asked him about various authors who had written books on the Kennedy assassination. See what he saysabout Tony Summers' Conspiracy and Henry Hurt's Reasonable Doubt. This interview is from the files of the AARC in Washington, DC.
    http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/garrison.htm#russo

f**king lol

3. Surely

"I had just started with Newsweek back in 1967, and Jim Garrison called and invited me over to New Orleans to compare notes. He started showing me all this stuff from all the kooks I knew back in ’63 and ’64, plus some new, obviously kooky stuff. I kept saying, ‘No, that’s not the way it was. I was there.’ He’d put his head back and fix me that General Walker stare and say, ‘You don’t understand.’ Then he’d run off and shout some chess move into the phone. After he’d done that a couple of times, I asked him what was going on. ‘That’s the code!’ he said. ‘The Feebies’ -- that’s what he called the FBI -- ‘will never break it.’ I was beginning to understand. Then he suddenly looked up and said he had to take his kids out to play, because he only had an hour before noon. So I asked him why couldn't the kids play after noon. My kids do it all the time. ‘There’s a torpedo from Miami after me,’ Garrison said with that General Walker stare again. ‘Everybody knows they sleep 'til noon.’ Oh, yeah. He was something. He was planning to arrest Bobby Kennedy if he came to New Orleans. He was paranoid as hell, but he was no fool."

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/jimloon3.htm

Just gets funnier

4. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach

Lol!

But.....but....John McAdams Saiz so!!

5. Surely

In an effort to get Garrison's story into focus, I asked him the motive of the Kennedy conspirators. He told me that the murder at Dallas had been a homosexual plot.

"They had the same motive as Loeb and Leopold, when they murdered Bobbie Franks in Chicago back in the twenties," Garrison said. "It was a homosexual thrill-killing, plus the excitement of getting away with a perfect crime. John Kennedy was everything that Dave Ferrie was not — a successful, handsome, popular, wealthy, virile man. You can just picture the charge Ferrie got out of plotting his death."

I asked how he had learned that the murder was a homosexual plot.

"Look at the people involved," Garrison said. "Dave Ferrie, homosexual. Clay Shaw, homosexual. Jack Ruby, homosexual."

"Ruby was a homosexual?"

"Sure, we dug that out," Garrison said. "His homosexual nickname was Pinkie. That's three. Then there was Lee Harvey Oswald."

But Oswald was married and had two children, I pointed out.

"A switch-hitter who couldn't satisfy his wife," Garrison said. "That's all in the Warren Report." He named two more "key figures" whom he labeled homosexual.

"That's six homosexuals in the plot," Garrison said. "One or maybe two, okay. But all six homosexual? How far can you stretch the arm of coincidence?"

I told him that was an intriguing theory, but it wasn't evidence he could present to a court. (James Phelan, Scandals, Scamps, and Scoundrels, pp. 150-151.)

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/jimloon5.htm

They were probably pro gay marriage too.

6. Surely

You can lead an ass to water

7. Surely

8. Generalzod

Generalzod Coach

f**k if there was no conspiracy to kill the president why kill Oswald???

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
    Collateral and Pantherjim. like this.
  9. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach

Apparently Ruby was such an admirer of Jackie that he wanted to spare her the pain of testifying in court.... You couldn't make this shit up.

Generalzod likes this.
  10. Mr Spock!

Mr Spock! Coach

Well you can...just by looking at all the conspiracy theories....

Wink, wink....;).

Surely and Pantherjim. like this.
  11. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach

I must admit, I'll have to pay that.

Mr Spock! likes this.
  12. Generalzod

Generalzod Coach

13. Generalzod

Generalzod Coach

Donald Trump to release JFK files

Smack likes this.
  14. millersnose

millersnose Post Whore

I thought you guys would be all over the Las Vegas second shooter thing

After all lots of witnesses there gave lots of confused on the spot versions of what happened

no Oliver stone movie yet?

15. Surely

You know it's true, it's convenient how he is dead.

16. Smack

Smack Bench

Tomorrow apparently. I'm guessing it will be a watered down version, though.

Generalzod likes this.
  17. Generalzod

Generalzod Coach

18. Mr Spock!

Mr Spock! Coach

These people are f***ed in the head......

'I hope someone truly shoots you': online conspiracy theorists harass Vegas victims
    Those who lived to describe the mass shooting face flood of abuse on social media accusing them of being actors, as hoax claims flourish on YouTube

Braden Matejka survived a bullet to the head in the Las Vegas massacre. Then, the death threats started coming.

“You are a lying piece of shit and I hope someone truly shoots you in the head,” a commenter wrote to Matejka on Facebook, one week after a gunman killed 58 people and injured hundreds more. “Your soul is disgusting and dark! You will pay for the consequences!” said another. A Facebook meme quickly spread with a photo of him after the shooting, captioned: “I’m a lying merkin!”

The 30-year-old victim – who narrowly escaped death in the worst mass shooting in modern US history – has faced a torrent of online abuse and harassment, forcing him to shut down his social media accounts and disappear from the internet. The bullying, taunting and graphic threats have also spread to his family and friends.

[​IMG]

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/26/las-vegas-shooting-conspiracy-theories-social-media

19. Collateral

Collateral Moderator Staff Member

Trump has intervened an halted the release of some 300 documents on the Kennedy assasination at the request of the CIA and FBI....doesn’t sound suss at all!

20. Generalzod

Generalzod Coach

It’s all about National security Collateral