What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cowboys are destroying Thurston's legacy

Should JT be an Immortal?

• No

• Yes

• BunniesMan is an idiot

Results are only viewable after voting.

carcharias

Immortal
Crikey, Sharks finishing 8th has really rustled your jimmies

Ha

We finally won the comp
As if I give a shit about not winning 2 years in a row.

Now
In the last 18 months has Thurston been better than Morgan?

Look at where they are today with Morgan in charge
Look at where they were exactly 1 year ago with Thurston in charge.

Exsilium

First Grade
the most over rated player in the game is Thurston
Yeah he's great but f**k he gets some absolute dopes pulling their cocks over him.

Morgan won the grand final for them
Not Thurston
How he got man of the match is a disgrace.

It was a hail mary play that sealed the chance to win. It was Thurston who missed the conversion and eventually won it.

Morgan is a great player but to think Thurston hasn't had a profound effect on the team is laughable.

blaza88z

Coach
Yeah he's great but f**k he gets some absolute dopes pulling their cocks over him.

Not Thurston

Agree, Milford was robbed

POPEYE

Coach
Ha

We finally won the comp
As if I give a shit about not winning 2 years in a row.

Now
In the last 18 months has Thurston been better than Morgan?

Look at where they are today with Morgan in charge
Look at where they were exactly 1 year ago with Thurston in charge.
C'mon ol' mate, Morgan's stepped up recently I must admit, just like Brodie Croft has thanks to Cronk . . . makes Thurston even greater when he tutors his replacement so well

carcharias

Immortal
C'mon ol' mate, Morgan's stepped up recently I must admit, just like Brodie Croft has thanks to Cronk . . . makes Thurston even greater when he tutors his replacement so well
Cmon
Without Morgan the cowboys lose the grand final
Without him this year they go nowhere.

They'll win next week because of him.

AJB1102

First Grade
Morgan was pretty rank when he first got the reins, but far out has he gotten a handle on it well. I don't think he makes such a swift adjustment without the likes of JT mentoring him along.

POPEYE

Coach
Cmon
Without Morgan the cowboys lose the grand final
Without him this year they go nowhere.

They'll win next week because of him.
By my reckoning the Cowboys finished 4th last year, 8th this year . . . Morgan was stranded until Thurston gave him a lift with his one good arm. If NQ win the gf it will be because of Morgan by proxy

Best thing about that is Qld won't have to include Thurston in their Origin camps next year, Morgan has learnt all he needs to know in the finals

Travitoh

First Grade
Morgan was elite in the 2015 finals but everyone was too focused on JT and completing his legacy to notice.
2014's Qld was a better side than what they had this year yet losing Cronk then had a bigger impact then than losing JT this year did.
Great player? Sure. But immortal? Not for mine.

Last edited:

King hit

Coach

Not Thurston

To be fair on JT he agrees that his Clive Churchill medal was embarrassing and that someone else deserved it.

grouch

First Grade
Why would you bother arguing that one of the most brilliant, most accomplished, and most well-liked players in the game is overrated? What kind of contrarian pretentious douche do you have to be to push such a futile argument?

grouch

First Grade
Anyway.... Thurston is Obi-Wan Kenobi in 2017.

By striking him down he became more powerful that you can imagine