What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cronulla fight club

The last man standing would be:

• Valentines Holmes

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Sosaia Feki

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Gerard Beale

• Jack Bird

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • James Maloney

• Chris Heighnington

• Andrew Fifita

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Luke Lewis

• Paul Gallen

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Other (Say Below)

• Total voters

ImTheMan

Juniors
Guys, take the top 25 squad for the Sharks and throw them into an inescapable steel cage. Let us presume the cage is the size of a football field and the posts can be taken apart to use as weapons. They all have to fight to the death and the one man left standing becomes immortal and has an endless supply of women and glory. Given that the boys could gang up with the others to remove the alpha male from the equation (Gallen), who do you think would be the last one left standing? Consider intellect, brawn, ruthless aggression and any other factors that may come into play. Vote AND THEN explain why!

*Sips Elephant Poo*

Cheers

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
I gave up on cage fights when everyone turned on Kenny Shamrock. Kenny was the only one that stood by Mr Vince Mack-Mannnnn.

The fightgame to me was never the same since that dark day.

The worst day in sport for me as I know it.

Last edited:

coolumsharkie

Referee
Why isn't my name in that poll?

Guys, take the top 25 squad for the Sharks and throw them into an inescapable steel cage. Let us presume the cage is the size of a football field and the posts can be taken apart to use as weapons. They all have to fight to the death and the one man left standing becomes immortal and has an endless supply of women and glory. Given that the boys could gang up with the others to remove the alpha male from the equation (Gallen), who do you think would be the last one left standing? Consider intellect, brawn, ruthless aggression and any other factors that may come into play. Vote AND THEN explain why!

*Sips Elephant Poo*

Cheers

Alt accounts. Weirdos.

Batman would win!! No- No - wait !Superman would win with his super powers!
This would be an early contender for dumb thread of the year.... Everyone wins!!

Latest posts