What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Development

taipan

Referee
And we have that wonderful desal plant at Kurnell ($500m worth) in case of lack of rain.Thank you Bob Motorcar, you done good showing waste is wonderful..

The NRL should buy the building and convert it to a rl academy,considering it is lying around doing nothing.

ah yes, desalination, good work everybody

basically no damage in Canberra but one death.
geez

poor bloke got himself swept under about a 5k away from me, was being rescued and his ute flipped over and got swept away.
what he was doing out in the weather like that is anyones guess.

damage looks horrendous in some places in nsw.

taipan

Referee
And a swimmer missing from Bondi.Why the f... would anyone want to venture out in these conditions.

Eion

First Grade
Georgie was the pastor at a friends funeral a few months back. Deadset dribbler, embarrassing.

carcharias

Immortal
Georgie was the pastor at a friends funeral a few months back. Deadset dribbler, embarrassing.

Nothing worse than a shit priest at a funeral

Went to one at woronora and he was a little Irish bloke
He was unreal
He told the story of how the bloke who died actually hit him up at another funeral to do his for him. ( when he died )
So he did
He did plenty of research too
All names were pronounced correctly
Not too much God bullshit
And funny

taipan

Referee
OK Anyone in the know on the development,give an update whether the club /developer got the OK to build a hotel with 200 apartments on the top?

Or has George staged a Cpn Cook Drive sit in.

Another question for the experts.
Any news on ASADA claims by the ex players suing the club? And of course Carney's claim for being a d*ck head?

SadShark

Bench
Went to a funeral recently & we all stood up & sang "You Are My Sunshine" to a clarinet & a ukulele.

Our band played the coffin out, all of us dressed in Hawaiian shirts, to a Shadows & surfer tunes medley from the 60's.

No shit religious waffle & death march hymns to bring the morbid event even further down.

As funerals go, f**ken way to go.

taipan

Referee
Went to a funeral recently & we all stood up & sang "You Are My Sunshine" to a clarinet & a ukulele.

Our band played the coffin out, all of us dressed in Hawaiian shirts, to a Shadows & surfer tunes medley from the 60's.

No shit religious waffle & death march hymns to bring the morbid event even further down.

I hope Apache the Shad's best instrumental was involved.Or FBI.Pipeline by the Shantays ?
I wanted APACHE to be on a Sharks numberplate,the Missus said no.
Hank B Marvin is a lead guitarist god.You heard it first.

carcharias

Immortal

That wasn't dr johns was it?

Card Shark

Immortal
Going to my first game in ages tomorrow - since Beau's retirement infact.

Really looking forward to eyeing off Gal towers but they do create a bit of a problem.

With a 2 1/2 hr trip home, where can I park so I'm heading towards the city for a quick getaway? I don't mind walking a bit to ensure I can take off once in the car.

Suggestions please?

Quigs

Immortal
Some recent photos of the Gal Towers would be good too. I love explaining and showing them (the pics) to all my friends up here. They just get so delighted when I enthuse to them about our secured future in the NRL (thanks Dammo and friends) and our ongoing rivers of gold.

shaggs

Coach
Going to my first game in ages tomorrow - since Beau's retirement infact.

Really looking forward to eyeing off Gal towers but they do create a bit of a problem.

With a 2 1/2 hr trip home, where can I park so I'm heading towards the city for a quick getaway? I don't mind walking a bit to ensure I can take off once in the car.

Suggestions please?

It really depends what time you are planning to arrive.

If it was me and you were there by midday, then I would drive east on captain cook drive until the Toyota roundabout. Do a u turn on it and park facing west.
After the game, get your skates on and drive. You won't get caught in any of the road closures and diversion the police usually have closer to the ground and/or around the school.
Straight up captain cook road to taken point rod and you're away.

Arnold

Juniors
Shaggy is spot on. That's exactly what u should do facing west.

Last game when we had 19k I had to go to the 2nd corner though.