What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Difficulty of a Joint-Venture...Read this!

westie

Bench
Gobbso said:
innsaneink said:
yeah its a good one aint it..man I'd love to see him back with us,
Talk about a waste of talent!!!!!!
I think I like this new pic better though

Mate so would i. Should have never let him go. Stranger things have happened i guess ;-) Imagine him getting quality ball from Scotty Prince and Benji Marshall....Its enough to make your cry really :cry:

While buddah is an exceptional attacker the fact still remains that he cant tackle.

westie

Bench
Gobbso said:
And that fact remains, you do not know shit from clay! :roll:

If you watch ANY game in which Buddah plays you will see that I am right. You cannot rightfully say that buddah is not a liability in defense. Mabey if he wasnt played in the backline in defense he wouldnt be caught out so much...

Gobbso

Juniors
Go ask Manly supporters what they think his strength has been in 2003? They will tell you his defence. Do you read and collect Big League? If so, Go have a look at all the stat's and tell me in all the games he has played in this year, how many tackles he has missed this year? Please prove me wrong, because i can count them all on my hand, which for a supposed 'weak defender' is outstanding. Many like you Westie think he has defensive problems, especially in 2002, when in actual fact, you play any centre next to Lipina Kaufusi, and you'll look bad as well :roll: Not only did the bloke have to make his tackles, he had to commit and cover Coconut's as well.

westie

Bench
Gobbso said:
Go ask Manly supporters what they think his strength has been in 2003? They will tell you his defence. Do you read and collect Big League? If so, Go have a look at all the stat's and tell me in all the games he has played in this year, how many tackles he has missed this year? Please prove me wrong, because i can count them all on my hand, which for a supposed 'weak defender' is outstanding. Many like you Westie think he has defensive problems, especially in 2002, when in actual fact, you play any centre next to Lipina Kaufusi, and you'll look bad as well :roll: Not only did the bloke have to make his tackles, he had to commit and cover Coconut's as well.

I agree jacko did him no favours but he has no tackling technique and is too small to jersey grab.

Tigerpete

Juniors
yeah the kevvie i know is pretty good defender, i also think he's wasting away at the beagles. He probably thought he'd go to a club which would perform better than us but although we are both level on 18pts i safely say i think we have a lot more to be happy about then they do......Good choice kevvie! :roll: :roll:

Tigerpete

Juniors
yeah the kevvie i know is pretty good defender, i also think he's wasting away at the beagles. He probably thought he'd go to a club which would perform better than us but although we are both level on 18pts i safely say i think we have a lot more to be happy about then they do......Good choice kevvie! :roll: :roll:

RifRaf

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:
I think we all know the official site is a joke and is full of people who have nothing better to do than take the crap out of each other!

I'm new to both sites and there's a hell of a lot more bitching here... Listen to yourself you whine more than a jet engine... It's bad enuff argueing between West and Tiges you guys think it's a forum war as well...