What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Doghouse

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
New rule LL3.

You make a thread, I'll merge it into the Doghouse. :)

Simple.

Timmah

Staff member
LL3 - you've been warned - any post you make in our forum will be moved here. Save yourself the trouble in future :)

thuggdogg

Juniors
1 patten
2 b morris
3 j morris
4 Joel Idris
5 Nick Taylor
6 Daniel mortimer
7 Brett kimmorley
8 ben hannant
9 michael ennis
10 Dave Taylor
11 paul gallen
12 andrew ryan
13 david stagg

bench
halatau (back row)
lance hohaia (backline utility)
gordon (back row front row)
paea (front row)
warburton (utility forward)

Timmah

Staff member
:lol: the irony of a Broncos fan applauding us being called Super League scum is hilarious.

Who let you back in anyway?

Bulldog Force

Referee
I'm putting the following in this thread because it's so ridiculously stupid it doesn't deserve a thread of it's own. Was watching Nine news last night, and Danny Weedler said that the Knights are interested in... wait for it... SBW.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Desperate times call for desperate measures right :D :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
Your first mistake was giving Weedle-dick credibility...

Bulldog Force

Referee
Wow. I will be very surprised if Greenberg doesn't sack him. It's also the first time I've heard of us calling him the next Sonny-Bill... he plays nothing like him and isn't as big.

LL3

Juniors
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no goal kicker....!!

Anyway Dogs morals this week, Roosters played in the worst heat the game has seen in many a yr, players close to passing out, impossible to recover....dont let this one slip...its on a PLATTER.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no goal kicker....!!

Anyway Dogs morals this week, Roosters played in the worst heat the game has seen in many a yr, players close to passing out, impossible to recover....dont let this one slip...its on a PLATTER.
Righto LL3, I've had enough of you. All of your posts will be either deleted or moved to the doghouse forum. You've had more than enough time to prove your bias, incompetence and stupidity on The Bulldogs forum. I'm not going to let the fans of The Bulldogs be baited into your single digit IQ level.

You were warned!

LL3

Juniors
Righto LL3, I've had enough of you. All of your posts will be either deleted or moved to the doghouse forum. You've had more than enough time to prove your bias, incompetence and stupidity on The Bulldogs forum. I'm not going to let the fans of The Bulldogs be baited into your single digit IQ level.

You were warned!

BF do you need some thicker skin?:crazy:
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Nothing wrong with what has been written here, i think the ZERO - 2 start is getting to ya, so what if you're at the same spot you we're in 2008.

Latest posts