What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Doghouse

LL3

Juniors
Cant lose the Dogs, roosters still suffering from severe heat exhaustion...on a platter !

Zero & 3 ?

LL3

Juniors
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...ach-kris-keating/story-e6frexnr-1225848224000

CANTERBURY have enlisted the help of club legend Terry Lamb to snare Eels halfback Kris Keating.
Still on the hunt for Brett Kimmorley's replacement after missing out on Daniel Mortimer, the Doggies sent Lamb to Keating's house last week to meet the off-contract Eel and his father.
Lamb knows Kris and his dad Allan from years back when his son Troy played alongside Keating at Cabramatta.

"They are a very good family," Lamb said.

"And I had a bit of a chat."

We are told negotiations are well down the track, but the club is also looking at Dragons young gun Beau Henry - voted 2009 Toyota Cup player of the year - should they miss their second Eels target.

LL3

Juniors
Goes in cycles. Dogs got pillaged a few years ago, now it's the Dragons producing the talent.

Really it's a credit to our management that their are able to lure this talent away. If teams relied soley on junior talent to fill the ranks, clubs would have decades of poor results. Look at Souths 1990-2004 for the best example of that.

BWAA AHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"Dogs got pillaged a few years ago, now it's the Dragons producing the talent."

"Really it's a credit to our management that their are able to lure this talent away."

Quotes of 2010

LL3

Juniors
Just want to thank all dogs fans for the $$$$$$$$$$$ returns last 4 weeks, if there was ever a game that over rated them it was last week, always gonna get a canning after playing and beating a side that was totally exhausted, players ill etc etc.

Marshmellow pack should go well this year.

Now to top it off with dogs missing the 8, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

thanks again ay!

TIME TO BUY?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
LL3... your posts are all in here from now on - your sh*t has gone on far too long.

LL3

Juniors
Well played Souths, you guys were just way too good for us last night and deserved the win.

Well played Souths, you guys were just way too good for us and we are gonna BUY every player we can off you cause thats what we do as Dogs?

Is this what u wanted to say?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
LL3, are you talking about the guy who has been completely cleared of any wrongdoing? :lol:

LL3

Juniors
Hiya tardboy! How's your dribble treating you today? nice and clear? Getting enough water with your paint chips of late?

Hey Whacky - Alan Thompson v Cant, i thought u'd like it.

Have fun this weekend, any BUYS in the near future?
Last place and all !:crazy:

Packy

Bench
Hey Whacky - Alan Thompson v Cant, i thought u'd like it.

Have fun this weekend, any BUYS in the near future?
Last place and all !:crazy:

Dunno. I'll let you know when we catch up to your team with purchases. Want me to link the thread again?

roughyedspud

Coach
has jamal toned up since this infamous photo last year?
277095-jamal-idris-bulldogs.jpg

Latest posts