What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Doghouse

Dragon

Coach
Godfrey2-200x0.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/queensland/circus-acrobat-accused-of-spreading-hiv-20100525-wa5p.html

He's toned up now, but is infecting the NSW team with HIV

TrueBlue&White

Juniors
1 premiership in 33years!

Yes the Dragon supportors love to crow about their famous 11 in a row.

But they don't like hearing that they have in fact lost their 5 last attempts at winning Grand Finals!!!

1985-lost
1992-lost
1993-lost
1996-lost
1999-lost

So in fact THE DRAGONS LOST "5 GRAND FINALS IN A ROW" :D

Maybe that's already a record.:)

Only 6 to go girlies.:sarcasm:

dogz08

First Grade
Yes the Dragon supportors love to crow about their famous 11 in a row.

But they don't like hearing that they have in fact lost their 5 last attempts at winning Grand Finals!!!

1985-lost
1992-lost
1993-lost
1996-lost
1999-lost

So in fact THE DRAGONS LOST "5 GRAND FINALS IN A ROW" :D

Maybe that's already a record.:)

Only 6 to go girlies.:sarcasm:

That was actually to a Roosters fan lol

Wobbygong

First Grade
11 in a row is still 11 in a row - suck it up and enjoy the long offseason chokers.

p.s lovely 80th minute choke against the Panthers last night to send Patten and Kimmorley out on lol

Bulldog Force

Referee
11 in a row is still 11 in a row - suck it up and enjoy the long offseason chokers.

p.s lovely 80th minute choke against the Panthers last night to send Patten and Kimmorley out on lol
St. George Dragons won 11 in a row. St. George Illawarra - 0!

broncos2010

Juniors
So where do you guys think it went all wrong this year ?

I mean the guys you bought in besides tolman have been pretty big fails.

Morris went back to NSW cup for a while and god knows what goodwin did he has been stuck in NSW all year :lol:

Idris just looks like he does not care after getting the gold coast contract and stagg getting used of the bench before he got hurt.

So many things going wrong.

broncos2010

Juniors
Ok packy.

I think the forwards are the main issue. I think Pritchard has been a big fail and is not playing enough minutes. I also think moving stagg to the bench was a bad move. Barba at full back is not the best as well yes he has scored many tries but he has let in many as well. The halves is another issue keating is just LOL nsw cup player at best and hodkinson has just not stepped up this year.

Latest posts