What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The DUDley DO LITTLES!!!

southsport

First Grade
Because we play boring rugby. When I commented last year Madge never has a plan b and it was time for a change I was hounded and berated for it.
Now we lose the opening game in foul conditions and a truck full of bad luck and Madge is firmly on the list with the people doing the berating.

Yeah I know what you mean, that's why sometimes I don't say what I am thinking. I keep thinking of Andrew Everingham who was a revelation when he first came to Souths but was very ordinary when he left, I'm starting to wonder if the players are too scared to deviate from the game plan or lose the ball when trying to off-load and it then stifles the whole team.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I've been telling all my mates that Keary is shit. Little bastard is making me look silly. Is it just a change of scenery or did Madge really stifle him so much that he was less than half the player he could have been with us?
On the footy show they said who knows what was happening at Souths last season as he was poor!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
He came in with such promise. I'll never forget his game against the Titans in his first year. I really thought he be a star for us. He was huge in getting us into the GF and set up the first try in the win, but 2015 and 16 did almost nothing. Now he's kicking arse for the enemy. Very frustrating.
The fact he's playing for the enemy, to me he's scum!!!

doyen

Bench
Because we play boring rugby. When I commented last year Madge never has a plan b and it was time for a change I was hounded and berated for it.
Now we lose the opening game in foul conditions and a truck full of bad luck and Madge is firmly on the list with the people doing the berating.

I agree with you now & I agreed with you last year;& 2015 for that matter!!

The type of game Sths played was almost unwatchable---I reckon Madge has had a case to answer for quite a while now in that regard.

I have seen very minute signs of evolution which coincided with the intro of Cody Walker who is naturally an adventurous type! Madge's tight leash on nearly all players has,IMO,inhibited the team's[& players] growth!!

rabbitohs95

Bench
I agree with you now & I agreed with you last year;& 2015 for that matter!!

The type of game Sths played was almost unwatchable---I reckon Madge has had a case to answer for quite a while now in that regard.

I have seen very minute signs of evolution which coincided with the intro of Cody Walker who is naturally an adventurous type! Madge's tight leash on nearly all players has,IMO,inhibited the team's[& players] growth!!
Im starting to want a new coach. I honestly think in this day and age a coaches time at one club needs to be limited to 5 or less years.

The club has done well but we need to move into a new direction, a new attacking and free flowing direction.

I think since 2015 the NRL has gone in this direction and we along with a few other clubs (the Bulldogs come to mind) are struggling and are sticking with their old style, which was successful but isn't now.

I do love Madge especially for how he transformed our club but we need more attacking flair and unpredictability! I haven't seen us offload freely in over 3 years!

Curns13

Juniors
The fact he's playing for the enemy, to me he's scum!!!
You a big fan of Ron Coote, R20? Craig Wing? Bobby Mac who went and played for the Doggies? How about Mark Carrol, he played with those Grubby north shore arseholes? You like Mario, R20? He played for 2 other clubs. How about Merritt? Don't be a merkin, R20.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
You a big fan of Ron Coote, R20? Craig Wing? Bobby Mac who went and played for the Doggies? How about Mark Carrol, he played with those Grubby north shore arseholes? You like Mario, R20? He played for 2 other clubs. How about Merritt? Don't be a merkin, R20.

So much this. Plenty of players move on to other clubs. Vitriol towards keary is even higher now cause he's killing it at the roosters. Best of luck to him.

Notice there's no hate for Api or Isaac after they've left
On the footy show they said who knows what was happening at Souths last season as he was poor!!!!
Short term memory loss?
The whole team was poor. How was the burgi ball handling skills during this time??

But you go ahead and blame keary and mcinnes. The 2 players killing it at their new clubs

Pommy

Coach
So much this. Plenty of players move on to other clubs. Vitriol towards keary is even higher now cause he's killing it at the roosters. Best of luck to him.

Notice there's no hate for Api or Isaac after they've left

Short term memory loss?
The whole team was poor. How was the burgi ball handling skills during this time??

But you go ahead and blame keary and mcinnes. The 2 players killing it at their new clubs

The jokes going to be on you tomorrow when Tom kills it for Norths.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I just despise the Rorters.

I apologise if I offended you.

Mer
Hahaha egg on face again